PC Red Light In "taking Stock" Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by GAD5715, Nov 1, 2020.

1. GAD5715

GAD5715 New Member

When I played the Bakerloo Line "Taking Stock" Scenario, I met a red light at Stonebridge station. I waited for a few minutes, and the light has not changed. The train before me already has 3 stations far, and the train after me also arrived at the signal after me. Is this a bug or something?

2. breblimator

breblimator Guest

I don't remember if this is the scenario - it happened to me when I got very close to the signal. The reboot solved my case. Next time I stopped a few meters earlier. GL!

3. GAD5715

GAD5715 New Member

Well, I tried restarting the game, but the red signal still exists. I have tried to connect the signaller to get permission, but the request also declined.

4. breblimator

breblimator Guest

That one (first image) turns into proceed / shunting allowed (second image - red + two white dots) after the train on the first image passes ~ 23:10

1.png

2.png

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  5. GAD5715

GAD5715 New Member

Well, I am using HUD to show the signals, and it keeps red and does not change
    Btw, thanks for your help

• Like Like x 3
  6. breblimator

breblimator Guest

HUD has no relation to this. Look at my picture, the semaphore :) BR o7
    Although I understand what you mean - HUD, still red? :) OKAY. You can proceed. No worry.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  7. deralica

deralica New Member

Sorry for digging out an old thread, but to anyone brought here by Google, as mentionned above, at 23:10:00, you'll see another train coming, once its passed, you'll have a yellow aspect (HUD) or red with 2 white dots on the semaphore, allowing you to proceed.

8. Kitten

Kitten Active Member

There are so many broken red lights on the Bakerloo line. If you SPAD in Taking Stock you have to start over. I kept trying to load from last checkpoint and it wouldn't change.

9. deralica

deralica New Member

It's not just BKL, pretty much all routes will have stuck red lights if you save and reload. The case here wasn't a reload problem. You have to wait a few minutes for a train that hasn't spawned yet, so you don't see it on the map, leading you to believe the scenario is broken...