Why Don’t We Have Amtrak In Train Sim World 2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Trainsoftheworld, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Trainsoftheworld

Trainsoftheworld New Member

You guys need to add Amtrak train sim world 2 Because this doesn’t make any sense we have a full game with no Amtrak not it was great but we need to add the full package including Acela Express amtrak Just feels like the game is missing something important And The Amtrak more from train simulator one with terrible penn station I’m Referring to. It’s didn’t feel like it was done well has the long lsland rail road version. You guys need to print back the feel package to train sim world we really need Amtrak in it and the Acela Express

2. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

I have a feeling we will see an Amtrak route in the game at some point in the future....possibly a rework of the NEC which could partly explain why the original NEC wasn't ported across to TSW2.

• Like Like x 2
  3. mattdsoares

mattdsoares Well-Known Member

upload_2020-11-1_18-8-16.jpeg

They still have the Amtrak License and have indicated on streams that they will almost certainly have Amtrak routes in the future, but just don't have anything concrete planned and in development right now. I'd be shocked if we didn't get more Amtrak at some point in the not too distant future.

• Like Like x 4
  4. mclitke

mclitke Well-Known Member

To answer the question that is the headline - because they didn't do any for TSW2 yet.

• Like Like x 2
  5. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Speaking truth to power?

6. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

Just be patient, it'll happen eventually...