Route Suggestions For Berlin

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sparmi, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

Recently I mentioned two route variations in another thread, but I want to post here again four variations in more detail. Berlin is still a silent favorite of the German community, so I want to stir the advertising drum a little bit.

Berlin-Brandenburg
    TSW Route Suggestion a.jpg

Berlin-Bad Belzig
    TSW Route Suggestion b.jpg

Berlin-Frankfurt/Oder
    TSW Route Suggestion c.jpg

Berlin-Lutherstadt Wittenberg
    TSW Route Suggestion d.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  2. Renfe cercanias

Renfe cercanias Active Member

No more alemany plis

3. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I agree that we have too much German content already. I would like content from other countries at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Renfe cercanias

Renfe cercanias Active Member

[QUOTE = "tallboy7648, publicación: 201266, miembro: 17487"] Estoy de acuerdo en que ya tenemos demasiado contenido en alemán. Me gustaría tener contenido de otros países en este momento. [/ QUOTE]

Exactly . wee need more routes and more countries !!!

5. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I agree, dtg needs to move away from Deutsche Bahn. There's just too much stuff

6. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

Dovetail are not interested for paying the Abellio and VRR License for the Rhein-Ruhr Express. D3D218B3-3BD0-4E0A-BC56-8C151953311A.jpeg

7. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

Of course I also want to see more routes from other countries or continents too. This was only a suggestion for a future German route and no urgent request. I'm looking forward to finally drive a TGV in France.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  8. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

...the license is calling. DB must feel quite confident with DTG, how often they appear. Meanwhile we already have a BR185.5 from MRCE and in "Hamburg-Lübeck" we will get a BR182 from MRCE. It was a clever decision to implement the Livery Designer, so you can create what you want by yourself.

9. migmadmarine

migmadmarine Member

Hmm, hypothetical, but if 3rd party developer were to get the licences, would DTG need to have the licence in their name as well as the third party was using the licence for Dovetail's game?

10. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

...good argument, if you are the owner of a license, then your publisher has no legal consequences to fear. "The Isle of Wight" route from Rivet Games is a good example. Currently they are working on the Swiss "Arosa Line". So they are in possession of the corresponding Swiss "Rhätische Bahn" license and DTG can publish it without being the license holder. Also American players would be happy about another Amtrak route, because DTG still has the license, we will surely see one in the future.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020