The Catch The Rod And Spod Gang Virtual Fishing Community Is Recruiting!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SimulatorDaz, Jul 17, 2020.

1. SimulatorDaz

SimulatorDaz Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I'm here to tell you about The Rod and Spod Gang. An active virtual fishing community on Discord which is quickly becoming popular thanks to our members who enjoy both virtual fishing and in real life!

Here's a quick rundown on what the community has to offer.

1 - A number of channels on the Discord server which has events, tips, news, updates, and screenshots uploaded by the community. There's also a Fishing Lounge channel for those who just fancy chilling while playing.

2 - Our members are always on hand to offer help and advice from a vast background of experience when it comes to choosing fishing equipment, venue knowledge and much more.

3 - We offer streaming and voice channels which are open to those who like to stream and/or take part in the multiplayer aspects of the games! There's also a self promote channel in which our members can advertise their own stream, social media accounts, and videos.

4 - The server also has a channel dedicated to anyone who enjoys fishing in the real world. We encourage our members to share any memorable fishing stories and photos of the latest big catch to land at the peg!

5 - Its not all about fishing! Our members play a wide array of games!

6 - How to join? If this sound like something you might be interested in, then click this invite link https://discord.gg/KM2reAn to join the Discord server and become part of the Rod and Spod Gang. Happy fishing!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. topgearatuk

topgearatuk Member

join people, great little community we got :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. SimulatorDaz

4. GeeDub438

GeeDub438 Member

I joined this community a month ago. It is full of people that are genuine, honest and helpful. Am I getting paid for this?....... No. would I want to get paid for this review.... NO.

This is IMHO, a friendly, helpful and welcoming community that enjoys some good banter and advice on ANY fishing sim game out there.

5. steph.vetters

steph.vetters Member

Hey I just joined the discord but don't have access to any channels. Can't even say hi

6. Boilie

Boilie New Member

Is this still going?

7. SimulatorDaz

Hi, yes the server is very active and recruitment is open. :)

8. SimulatorDaz

Recruitment is still open!