My Discoveries

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TheShotte, Nov 8, 2020.

1. TheShotte

TheShotte Well-Known Member

Hole in BR 363 Model - You can see the blue from the marker straight through the hood. RIP immersion.
    [​IMG]

Wrong BR 363 engine - BR 363 (V 60) has a Caterpillar engine (even says so in Steam DLC description)
    [​IMG]

Cement Mixer Scenario - cannot be completed. Mainline locked with all red aspects, AI train services stuck and backed up thus the train bringing the goods to be shunted cannot actually get to you.

Posted - Self explanatory. Hagen Yard, don't think it's related to BR 363 although I haven't uninstalled it to check. The marker from the first screenshot is from one of the services, I think it was SH13 (the one where you repaired train and added coach to it). It has you stop there on 2 occasions doing the service. Point being - if anyone actually did any sort of Q&A, they would have discovered said Post.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Storm Trail Scenario - This is an RSN scenario. I cannot complete it. Whilst playing, at random, I will get a CTD. Running AMD RX 580 GPU.

• Like Like x 6
  2. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Ain't it amazing how some folks waste their time?

• Like Like x 4
  3. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Great finds... have you submitted any tickets on them through Zendesk? While sharing here will let others know what you have discovered, documenting them through the support ticket process ensures they are at least documented.

• Like Like x 1
  4. geloxo

geloxo Well-Known Member

You can hide the objetive markers pressing CTRL+1 or in the options menu.

About the errors such as the catenary pylon in the tracks please send a ticket to support. If not they may not notice it´s wrong.

Cheers

5. TheShotte

TheShotte Well-Known Member

I'm not submitting any reports. I'm just putting this out there to vent. This is basic stuff a single QA play-through would have discovered. This is just bad game development, nothing else.

• Like Like x 6
  6. 4-COR

4-COR Well-Known Member

Ain't it amazing how some dtg simps defend them at every opportunity, regardless of the issue?

• Like Like x 7
  7. Clumsy Pacer

Clumsy Pacer Well-Known Member

The worst thing is, it more than likely was flagged but the devs had no time to fix it. Also, they know about crashes on AMD hardware.

• Like Like x 3
  8. geloxo

geloxo Well-Known Member

Guys, we have to be practical. There´s no QA dept that will look into each single detail of each addon. If you find an error report it. You can use the forum technical reports section or the helpdesk. If not the error will stay there forever.

Cheers

• Like Like x 5
  9. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

If you want it to be fixed, report it.

• Like Like x 8
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. BinaryRun

BinaryRun Active Member

Matt stated during the livestream last Friday that they are aware of the pylon and are looking into the cement scenario. In the mean time, perhaps submitting that report after all? It would certainly benefit the community.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Callum B.

Callum B. Well-Known Member

Perhaps it would be in your best interest to submit tickets for these issues. It would certainly be helpful to the development team.

• Like Like x 4
  12. geloxo

geloxo Well-Known Member

Hagen yard at Rhein-Ruhr Osten route has exactly the same catenary pylon error, so they replicated the error on the two routes. I sent a ticket about those pylon errors, just in case.

Cheers

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  13. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

You really should put these things in the technical reports forum at least. Your post reads like a bug report, even going to the lengths of putting some of your system specs in. It would do no harm to post it in the correct section.

• Like Like x 7
  14. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

Well then, since you don’t want to submit tickets then that tells me how I should evaluate your posts... like an old dog barking at the squirrel, but unwilling to give chase... have a great day.

• Like Like x 8
  15. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

Well do you not think they are more likely to be fixed if you actually report them to support? I can't understand anyone who comes on here to moan about things needing fixing but doesn't report them. Almost seems like the complaining is more important than the fixing!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  16. DTG Natster

DTG Natster Producer Staff Member

Appreciate the detailed feedback TheShotte the screenshots are particularly useful, I shall pass along your sentiments.

• Like Like x 4
  17. teilekind

teilekind Member