PlayStation Ps5 Upgrades

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ZeenozPlays, Nov 10, 2020.

1. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

Now that next-gen is here, I think TSW should get some updates for the new consoles. The New consoles are high performing machines that can equate to a "High End" PC. Here are some of the things that should be upgraded.

1. Extra Services (Like HMA)
    2. Textures (Like the low quality signs)
    3. Render Distance

• Like Like x 3
  2. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

DTG doesn't supports PS5 and the PS5 has backwards compatible. So this means most things won't be changed and even some features maybe doesn't work on PS5.

3. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

What do you mean? Sam literally said they were working on it with their Dev Kits a little while back.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

No I didn't. I said we had the dev kits, didn't say what we were doing with them. TSW is backwards compatible, so you'll likely get a performance boost but there's nothing to talk about regarding any dedicated next gen features or versions.

5. voy_tech

voy_tech Member

Why not?
    I am not talking about any specific features (re dualsense), but there are surely some things that can be done?

More dense traffic, better textures for example - some developeres will be releasing new console enhanced versions for their older games (say CDPR with Witcher 3) so players can enjoy the games in best quality possible.

You already have those from the PC version, why not use it for the consoles as well? It can't be that difficult?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  6. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

It's only difficult in that instead of testing 3 versions of each release we'd be testing 5 - that's no small amount of work.