South + North Wales Coastal

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by jacobfiremanz, Sep 21, 2020.

1. jacobfiremanz

jacobfiremanz Member

Now I like the Welsh routes I have Bristol Cardiff and the North Wales lines (NWC) but I would like to see them added back into the game. Even if it is without the logo of ATW, VT and possibly freightliner I would like to see the Welsh routes added back into the game like the Welsh Marches. It might be me just wanting Bristol to Swansea but I think not as many people got the NWC as there could have been. It may be a swing and a miss request but I hope that this is read and considered because the Welsh routes are some of my favourite routes.

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

DTG and TfW are in liaison so hopefully the ATW routes can be rebranded to TfW and re-released

3. jacobfiremanz

jacobfiremanz Member

Thank you. I do hope it won't be long away the routes

4. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

Great Idea to wait for the TFW branding

5. Bredyhopi

Bredyhopi New Member

I also want to have north wales coastal again, you know since I actually still have north wales coastal, which came with Train Simulator a couple of years ago.

6. ARuscoe

Do you mean you want the extension???

7. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

8. ARuscoe

Should make them easier. The government is "owned" by the people in essence

9. Reef

Reef Well-Known Member

True, but at the very least it's going to delay anything from DTG until after February next year I would imagine.

10. ARuscoe

Unless they enter into preliminary talks with their IP office now to in principle agree that the TfW branding can be applied from the date of transfer to the people of Wales from the current operator
    I mean for me if I were in government I would be setting down the logos, colours etc in stone as public IP and have the operators as an overlay to that. Too much money is wasted every time an operator changes. It's not like the people in the UK have much choice which operators they choose as most places only have one local and one regional operator so unless there's options, why change?

• Like Like x 1