Wcml Trent Valley C1959 46233 Through Tamworth

Discussion in 'Creation Centre' started by jetgriff, Nov 17, 2020.

1. jetgriff

jetgriff Well-Known Member

I extended my Bromsgrove Manchester Sheffield Route so that I can create memories from my spotting days in 1950's at Tamworth.. enjoy...

• Like Like x 5
  2. DTG Jamie

DTG Jamie Staff Member

Looks great jetgriff

3. claggybob

claggybob New Member

This really is cracking, jg.
    Is the extended version available to download? My dad would love to rattle some 'proper' pacifics (he's *very* LMS) along that section!

4. jetgriff

jetgriff Well-Known Member

I am developing the WCML section with the help of a few testers just working on the Lichfield - Nuneaton section, but if you want the latest tester version it's at my Dropbox link is
    https://bit.ly/3kbwULk
    just download to your PC, it helps if you have my Derby Manchester Sheffield Route from UKTS in as you will have all the bits and bobs,,, also for the first time I included Payware in the form of DTG Duchess, it's not the WCML without them! (about 17 miles so far)

• Like Like x 1
  5. claggybob

claggybob New Member

Thanks very much. I'm sure we'll both have some fun with that over the weekend.

The Duchess really is great. Blast Pipe Productions have a very good LMS Crimson Lake paint for it too (just FYI), which integrates the community upgrade patch (in their reskin only). The one thing that would make it perfect is a tiny update so that the name plate is a child object attached in the .bin rather than integrated into the model - that way we could build a full set of pretty plausible Cities & Duchesses. Dad would love a [4]6247. (cc: DTG Jamie )

Thanks again. I'll let you know how we get on.

B