Hello! From Cornwall.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by J.Taylor, Feb 13, 2018.

1. J.Taylor

J.Taylor New Member

Hello everyone. I’m new to the forum and new to Trains Simulator. I’m absolutely loving all the different routes especially the South Wales coastal DLC.
    Are there any Facebook groups around that anyone knows of.
    Thanks
    Jack.

• Like Like x 2
  2. J.Taylor

J.Taylor New Member

Thanks SimulatorDaz. I do have a question and I was struggling to find the answer. I wanted a class 150 for the South Wales coastal, the Bristol Cardiff route but unsure if the DTG class 150/1 add-on would work.

3. J.Taylor

J.Taylor New Member

Thanks It would be great to have the 150/1 for services between Cardiff and BTM, If I was to also purschase the Bristol Swansea Route would that also allow the Arrive trains Wales DMU dlc to work with that, too? Sometimes the DLC compatibilities is confusing, sorry for the noob questions but I want to use TS to its full capabilities as I am really enjoying it.
    Thanks

4. J.Taylor

J.Taylor New Member

I understand now, and I see people with an Arriva class 150/2 but I guess that’s an upgrade from Armstrong Powerhouse lol! Thanks for explaining

5. Farmer_C

Farmer_C Well-Known Member

Hello J. Taylor and a big welcome from me too. Good to have you onboard.

I’m not very experienced with Train Simulator, but what I have understood and found out myself is that you can use all locos and wagons on all routes that you have acquired/bought for yourself. However, in some cases (in addition to ready-made career scenarios, quickdrive and freeroam) you need to use the scenario editor to use a certain loco on a particular route either by creating new scenarios or editing the existing ones (note: its better to first clone the original scenarios and edit them than editing the original ones - so that you don’t accidentally mess them up).

There are a lot of videos on Youtube that show how to change a loco in a scenario by using the editor.

• Like Like x 2
  6. J.Taylor

J.Taylor New Member

Many thanks for your help, making my own or tweaking scenarios is something I’m very interested in doing. Making something as prototypical as possible.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Farmer_C

Farmer_C Well-Known Member

SimulatorDaz has created a Facebook profile dedicated to TS, which you definitely should checkout. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. J.Taylor

J.Taylor New Member

Nice one, I’ll check it out

9. J.Taylor

J.Taylor New Member

SimulatorDaz. Given you a follow on twitter and Facebook.

• Like Like x 2
  10. J.Taylor

J.Taylor New Member

Most of the DLC’s I want are -50% off on steam!

• Like Like x 1