Xbox Sale For Tsw2020 , Tsw2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by WVUadam, Nov 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. WVUadam

WVUadam Well-Known Member

Train sim world 2020 is £23.99 (RRP £47.99) on Xbox store.

Also Train sim world 2 is £19.99(RRP £24.99)

Sadly no DLC is on offer

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  2. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Tsw 2 standered edition is also £19.99

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

It's the TSW2020 collector's edition on sale, which is a good deal for the amount of routes you get (to use in TSW2 also if you own that).

Not one route DLC on sale, though. So nothing for me.

4. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

A question for DTG. When new routes come out e.g. Munich-Augsberg, people ask why the PC versions get a discount and XBOX versions don’t and the answer has been along the lines of Microsoft allot “windows” (without a capital letter) for sales which you always take up.

Tell me then, why is it that you seem to have a window now, with TSW2020 and TSW2 in the Black Friday sale but the routes are not included? Us Xbox players are still having to shell out full price if we want these routes.

• Like Like x 3
  5. drdavewatford

drdavewatford Active Member

^ This.

I'm dismayed that there's no TSW DLC included in the Black Friday sale - it's all very well trying to attract new customers by discounting the base games, but how about giving existing customers something to smile about?

Pretty please?!

• Like Like x 2
  6. JonnE

JonnE Well-Known Member

Agreed, the last significant (= comparable to PC in number of included products and discount volume) DLC sale on xbox still was in April... anything else since then was either the base game or only some very few DLC with little to literally no discount at all.

Meanwhile it's hard to find any constructive comment for this... so I'm going to try to show the consequences of this lack of opportunities: back in April I raised my xbox account balance a bit in await for another sale to get some DLC I wasn't to keen at but would have liked to give them a chance. With the first roadmap published roadmap and the shown upcoming projects personal excitement and account balance raised again... now there are numerous issues which are hardly ever going to be fixed, the HMA disaster and an emptied account balance - for a maxed out GamePass and some purchases like The Division 2 for €10... feeling quite sad about it, but we were often told to 'vote with our wallets'. So here is what such a vote can look like.

• Like Like x 1
  7. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

I feel like we're nearing some discounts, black friday is not far away

8. JonnE

JonnE Well-Known Member

Let's hope you're right. It's not included in the official black friday sale though... (instead lots of other really cool stuff, the complete list can be found here although in german)

By the way I received a 5€ voucher via xbox notifications recently. This seems to be for all players, so it might be worth a check :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

It would be extremely lame if we don't get any discounts between now and Christmas...

10. WVUadam

WVUadam Well-Known Member

That's correct. But very underwhelming no DLC is on offer. When come steam winters sale TS and TSW will have dlc on sale.

Route I want is Tees valley line. Been half price many times on steam and on playstation store this year.

11. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

Ya right now Steam has I think every single DLC on sale, console, none, very tiring