Class 800/801/802

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kingcutie65, Jun 5, 2020.

?
  1. Yes

2. No

3. Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. kingcutie65

kingcutie65 New Member

I think with ever increasing amount of of these trains running on the UK rail network I think that the current 801 released in 2014 should be reworked or completely remade with New modeling and design. Some key feaure I think must be included are Bi-Mode Operation for the class 800/802 and the emergency diesel engine of the Class 801. if possible I would like to see Criuse Control either through the TMS or through a key command such as Ctrl+C. it would also be nice if most in cab buttons are simulated. I would like to see at least a White and LNER livery as I believe that DTG has LNER Licencing. IEP Azuma class 800 cab.JPG lner-azuma-train-york-1300x867.jpg Sorry if this is too demanding for the game at this time.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Dazzlegette

Dazzlegette Member

Screenshot_ECML London - Peterborough_51.53493--0.12324_12-00-47.jpg It's not too demanding at all, I have a feeling that this content is on the way, seeing how they've just released an LNER Class 43 set, and already have the class 800 in a plain white livery in-game. Both Hitachi and the LNER are clearly onboard so i assume it's only a matter of time. In the meantime, there is a reskin as pictured, from Alan Thompson Simulation.

• Like Like x 2
  3. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

Great idea for this train

4. Mark Tyrrell

Mark Tyrrell New Member

They need to make available the new Hitachi Class 800/801 diesel/electric train in GWR livery. The one someone has developed at the moment only shows the gangway doors as the main train is invisible once it has been installed! I don't understand why this is, but a full view of the actual train would be great.

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

This means that the geopcdx files haven't copied correctly so I would suggest reinstalling from scratch as the GWR800 superalbs works fine
    https://superalbs.weebly.com/train-sim-reskins.html
    (last but two on that page)

• Like Like x 1
  6. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

Great Idea for the train to be developed