PlayStation Br204 Bidirectional Director Trophy

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TinTin_57, Nov 28, 2020.

1. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

The requirements for this trophy is to run 5 services with the BR204. I’ve done more than this and have only 1 left to do but the trophy wasn’t awarded. This is a Rivet DLC so is it a coincidence that I still haven’t been awarded the complete all scenarios trophy for IOW which is also Rivet?

2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Not another trophy issue :( I thought we might have seen the last of these. Clearly wishful thinking on my part.

3. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

At this point I'd like to mention that on PSN there are still only 4 trophies for IOW ....

• Like Like x 2
  4. Costpap

Costpap Member

I think there’s something like this happening for the C40-8W as well. I have completed more than 5 services but I can’t actually unlock the trophy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TinTin_57

Exactly. I haven’t been on IOW sadly for many weeks until we see the next update which isn’t this year according to Rivet. I also haven’t bought any DLC since IOW until more fixes for the stuff we have come in.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

TrainSim-Adam
    The number of trophies popping at the wrong time or not at all in TSW 2 is becoming a concern. This was a very frustrating problem in TSW 2020 and to have it happening in TSW 2 as well is kind of unreasonable - especially given DTG’s view that this issue isn’t a priority. When you’ve earned a trophy, you should get it at the right time. No ifs, buts or maybes.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

I just wanna say that I just completed my fith service with the Dash 8 and the trophy popped with no issue. As such, it doesn‘t appear to be a global issue for all PS4 players if yours didn‘t pop.

8. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Which makes it all the more frustrating. Why would it work for some and not others? Very weird.

9. Gronk Honker

Gronk Honker Active Member

I’ve experienced one trophy issue in TSW2, with Gold Digger not popping, but I role-play a specific character for each country and time period, so I just popped it with my next character to reach that goal.

Other than that, TSW2 has been a marked improvement over the extremely buggy hot mess that was the trophy sets in TSW2020. I’ve picked up 41% of Set 1 and 34% of Set 2 without any angst.

10. TinTin_57

UPDATE:

Just ran my 10th service with the 204 and the trophy popped.

so if you don’t get it keep going. Something wrong with it though as if the internal counting system is shot

• Like Like x 2