Euro Fishing Bob & Dave

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Mickyfinnzee, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

Has anyone caught either Bob the roach or Dave the tench on foundry since the latest update? They are the only boss fish I need and no matter what I do I can't catch them or any other roach or tench for that matter.
    Theres alot of threads regarding manor and smaller fish but foundry seems broken.
    I've spent approx 8 hours using size 12 with red maggot or sweetcorn bait and managed 4 roach and no tench in that time... Any opinions or advise welcome!

2. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Not a massive fan of Foundry Dock - Are the weights still wrong when you catch Boss fish? Caught a boss carp (cant remember which one) that was meant to be 33lb and it showed up in the late 70lbs. The fight was like going head to head with a large Cat as well, so after that I kind of gave up on the water completely.

3. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

Theres the first 3 carp which are way over the stated weight MC being the biggest at 93lb 8oz took me over 2hrs to land!

4. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

Is there anyone who can confirm catching either Bob or Dave any time since the latest update?

5. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

I've caught all the boss at least 3 times some upto 7 times but still not a single sign of either of them...

6. Cryo Darkness

Cryo Darkness Member

i have a similer problem on presa del monte bravo have been trying for 4 weeks now to catch trigger and have caught the other two boss roach clarence and tinks 10+ times 4 weeks of gameplay and he doesn't show something is not quite right i have been using the baits that you guys suggested but still nothing has anyone else been unable to catch this fish? the gimmick with trigger was he ate big baits that other roach wouldn't before the AI update but now it seems impossible to catch i have even glitched into the lake and witnessed every other boss fish spawn but him....

7. I ASK NO ONE

I ASK NO ONE New Member

I came here searching for Dave. This game or at least Foundry Dock is broken and the devs do nothing to fix it. Boss roach can easily be caught in Presa Del whatever at the far end away from the dam. I made a simple post with a video for it on True Achievements site.

8. Master110

Master110 Active Member

dave.jpg
    I caught dave about two days ago..............

Dave = size 4 hook + hell boile and 25lb braid line

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  9. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

I have just caught Dave twice on large double corn on size 4 iq rig. Still no Bob though...

10. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

Trigger on Presa Del Monte Bravo is catchable. I have had the fella twice last week.

Everyone always seems to have that one fish they are stuggling to hook. In my case, its Claudia on Waldsee, I have been fishing no stop for a month and no luck yet.

11. Cryo Darkness

Cryo Darkness Member

proof space i need proof and equipment used

12. Master110

Master110 Active Member

I gave you proof above.

13. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

I can confirm on both bob and Dave both of them Ive caught on casters about 20 yrds out hope this helps

14. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

20yds out into what substrate? Gravel, silt or weed?

15. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Either on gravel or silt thats what I caught bob on as for Dave I only caught him once he was on gravel as he was a pain to get hope this helps