Fsw Issues Xbox Series X

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by D3VILDOG8541, Dec 4, 2020.

1. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

Just loaded up FSW: PT on the Series X & 4 times right off the bat game crashes. 2 times just a black screen & then froze; 2 times froze while wanting me to login to Dovetail live. I finally got through the initial game boot up & all the Bass Pro Shops boats & tackle are missing. Also was not reflecting all of my owned dlc in the ingame store menu & I own all the dlc for the game. So, I completely uninstalled everything, rebooted console, re-Installed everything & no dice. Same lock ups getting in initially, & all Bass Pro dlc items are missing. Also in game there's an audible 'pop' every time I L/R bumper over on the game menu & when I press the 'A' button to select an option on the menu. Does it on my home stereo & through the headphones.
    Thanks

2. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

Update1: Did one last uninstall & reinstall, erased saved data from console only. Lock ups have seem to disappeared? Not sure whay, very random glitch. I uninstalled the Bass Pro Shops dlc & cleared save data again. Reinstalled BPS dlc, Now, all tackle & gear is present but all BPS boats & wraps are missing. Glad to have the tackle back. BPS Boats, engines & wraps are still MIA though???