PlayStation Acela Express And Avanti

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mrssll1, Dec 9, 2020.

1. mrssll1

mrssll1 New Member

im suprised the N.E.C was not carried over to tsw2. The new acela express looks awesome.

Train sim21 has Avanti would this get incoporated in to tsw2. Is it fair to say Dovetail prefer to expand pc as against console. I have to say the tsw2 is still very buggy on ps4. Amazed theres no multiplayer. It just doesnt seem polished. I also think. If pc gets rail driver. Then to compensate ps4 users How about PSVR...
    It just seems right VR would make sense.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

It is fair to say that DTG didn't check the requirements for some functionality to be met by current gen consoles.
    And that sucks, as console gamers pay the same but get less ... (disregarding the promised update of which nobody can tell when it's gonna be available)

• Like Like x 2
  3. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

It would be easier to rebuild the whole of NEC than to bring it over so they opted not to do it. They still have the AMTRAK license so there’s a high chance they’ll do another one. Maybe it’ll be a remake of the DC-Baltimore Route. Also, NEC was not a very popular route among the fans from what I’ve heard.

I’m upset I have to say this... but if it ain’t on the roadmap...

I like how they’re keeping PC & Console on equal levels, but I do think they could’ve had the Community create routes and they could sell the most popular ones on the Consoles Stores. (After checking for any viruses or things like that)

Poor optimization, we all know.

We were supposed to get it, but we didn’t. It isn’t too much of a big deal as I think there isn’t really a need for it.

Poor Optimization again.

I actually want raildriver to work on PS4, but I think the developers of the Raildriver controller will need to get in touch with Sony/Microsoft for it to work on consoles. And they would probably have to make a whole new version. We will most likely not see it on consoles.

Sure, I guess.
    There were way too many different things in this one post[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 3
  4. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

what promised updates

5. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

[/QUOTE]
    It would definitely be awesome if Washington and Baltimore Amtrak route was remaked for TSW 2 hopefully it’s on next week’s roadmap.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

It would definitely be awesome if Washington and Baltimore Amtrak route was remaked for TSW 2 hopefully it’s on next week’s roadmap.[/QUOTE]
    I doubt it would appear on the roadmap so soon. I think they'll wait for another route like Cane Creek or SEHS to release before putting another route on it. I'd love to be proven wrong though. ;)

7. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

I doubt it would appear on the roadmap so soon. I think they'll wait for another route like Cane Creek or SEHS to release before putting another route on it. I'd love to be proven wrong though. ;)[/QUOTE] or it could be Boston to providence.