Train Sim World 2 On Xbox Series X [video]

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by dreampage, Nov 5, 2020.

1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

So happy to see console hardware be able to stay on par with PC. This is great for TSW2 fans who will have the next generation consoles. Now just imagine what TsW2 could look like with an update specifically for next generation!

• Like Like x 2
  2. maz_62

maz_62 Active Member

As a number of other games have done, Halo, Forza, Gears and Control to mention a few. The legacy consoles are still able to play as they always have but the new hardware gets the use it was intended for.

3. sophieclarke1983

sophieclarke1983 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how this runs on the new Xbox Series S unfortunately didn’t have the readys for new x version but been able to finally secure a new generation S at Argos today and was wondering about performance on this machine

• Like Like x 1
  4. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

I found a 60 fps stream of the Series S version. Performance-wise it looks very good, seems to run the same as it does on the Series X, a very stable 60 fps all the way, albeit at a lower resolution obviously.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sophieclarke1983

Many thanks for your help out bľűě managed to find local Argos that’s got the Xbox series S X still unavailable should be in store at 4pm today that’s my major gripe with the Xbox one that it takes at least 5 mins to get off loading title screen so is good investment going forward with tsw2 particular thinking around high speed routes like tgv which I already own plus the arrival of SEHS London to faversham next year once again many thanks for your insight and help

6. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

I have this on series S, pretty much all the time im pinned to 59-61fps, there are a couple of dips on certain routes here and there.

EDIT. Loading the main game takes around 35-40 seconds, and 4-5 second to load a route

• Like Like x 1
  7. sophieclarke1983

Thanks for your help much appreciated

8. david-bright184169

david-bright184169 Active Member

I have a 1st gen Xbox 0ne and have changed the standard hard drive for a 1tb SSD and now the game runs with minimum frame lag
    compared to the original hdd

• Like Like x 1