Euro Fishing Boss Roach Tips?

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Mickyfinnzee, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

Has anyone got any good tips for targeting boss roach on manor farm (or in general). I've tried float fishing on small hooks with small baits and also 3lb mainline, size 12 hair rigs and bloodworm but still just keep pulling out carp...

2. harold

harold Active Member

on manor set time to 11am sunshine 6ib line size 12 hooks fish peg with over hanging willow and also the one to the right of it use caster red maggot pinkies there is a weed bed in both pegs about 30 yards out but just cast about till you find them had both boss roach from these to pegs numerous times also try pellets had alot of big tench

3. Master110

Master110 Active Member

For boss fish the line doesn't matter size 12 hook with small bait. I have caught roach on 25lb line current update ( and it still takes as long as 3lb line to bring them in.

In real life you catch roach while going for carp so you want small sweet corn. worms, bread.

4. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

Still struggling to catch any roach over 2lb on manor... Just need the 2 boss roach and 2 boss catfish any confirmed catches of either since most recent uodate?

5. harold

harold Active Member

good point caught them before update

6. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Boos roach are caught in size 4 hook. Every single one I have caught them on that.

7. FieldOfBreams

FieldOfBreams New Member

Ive been after Danger Fish on La’rene for months now! Only boss fish left on that venue, tried evry kind of setup and bait imaginable but with no luck. They really need to implement a small fish only setup, especially with the addition of perch on new lake! Size 16 hook with guru bait band (seen as they already have the guru product licence) with just a simple ledger/bomb setup would be ideal.

8. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

What did u catch williamlakespare and the 2 tench bosses on larene as I’m not getting anywhere

9. harold

harold Active Member

had them on pellet and bread in weed bed 10 am set up sunshine size 12 hook mainline 6-10 lb

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

2 weeks on and numerous hours playing since writing this post and still I can't get a boss roach (or very many normal roach for that matter). I have tried loads of baits and setups and all I pull out are carp, the odd tench and 1 or 2 roach at best! I need both boss roach on manor and Bob from foundry but not had a sniff of them. I think there is an issue with smaller fish specifically roach and the boss roach since the latest update as I just can't get past the 27lb carp that take my bloodworm (or any other bait) on size 12 chod rig. Can anyone confirm any boss roach catches on either manor or foundry since the latest updates?

11. Redbulladdict-85

I can see what ur saying why is it so much harder to catch boss roach I can confirm catching the 2 boss roach from the observatory but trying to catch roasted toasted to complete that lake but do u think I can catch him not on my life as for manor farm I’ve had krook off that lake 5 times on chopped worm but the other roach not once yet I have the same problem with the boss tenches on larene really do think there’s an issue here or some sort of bug to go with the other bugs this game has think the development department or whom ever in charge with debugging code surely all these bugs can be easily fixed should pull there fingers out as at the end of the day just makes the game go down hill when this game can be outstanding in my opinion if implementes are put in place

12. harold

harold Active Member

been on both lakes will give them ago as on manor caught boss roach a few times i caught in the fallen willow and peg to the right in weed bed caster red maggot pinkies line was 6lb will fish it later let you know

13. harold

harold Active Member

tried both lakes were i caught the boss roach in the past no joy

14. Redbulladdict-85

Well just proves my point u carnt catch these boss fish don’t understand why dovetail carnt find out why these boss fish and the others in the game to put in place a patch to fix these issues just of late is all I hear about is why we carnt catch certain fish when really u should be able to catch all of them dovetail come on sort these issues and bugs out