More London Underground Lines

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by megaflage, Jan 5, 2021.

1. megaflage

megaflage New Member

Please can we have the addition of the Jubilee, Circle or Victoria line into TSW2 please, I have seen high demand for it. Would be fantastic

• Like Like x 6
  2. DriverTom700

DriverTom700 Member

Yes agreed, this definitely needs to be investigated into and acted on by Matt and the team, The Jubilee would be such a nice and welcomed edition because it is a more modern route by striking contrast to the Bakerloo Line.

• Like Like x 2
  3. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I would love to see the Circle line with ato. It can be turned off and drivers of the circle line are even encouraged to turn it off. I rembember there was a poll a few months ago saying what underground line players wanted to see and the Circle line got the most votes so I hope the Circle line will come. Although I suspect the next underground line will be the Piccidally line because they were planning for that to be the first line and even made some of the line but decided not to and went with the Bakerloo as a easy start

• Like Like x 2
  4. Finlay

Finlay Member

I’m a big fan of the Bakerloo line in tsw2 but I probably wouldn’t purchase the Piccadilly line as it’s too similar to the bakerloo , and the rolling stock is basically identical

• Like Like x 2
  5. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

I love the Circle Line, it has some great rolling stock, and a pretty interesting history. I also love the Jubilee, running fast under the streets of London with the beautifully sounding 96 Stock. I'm thinking about making a suggestion on the Jubilee by next week, so hopefully, that does well and DTG can see the demand for another LU Route.

• Like Like x 3
  6. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

They are pretty much similar. Maybe they can make a different deep tube line like the Jubliee or Central line. I would buy the Piccadilly Line though

• Like Like x 2
  7. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

I'd buy any Underground Line. That's how much I love it. It is a mini point below NYC on the list of my Favorite Subway Systems.

• Like Like x 1