Xbox Lirr, Still Has Issues. Tsw2

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by robtorres718, Jan 5, 2021.

1. robtorres718

robtorres718 Member

Please fix this. I would love to see more trains. It's empty. Instead of exiting the train on Hicksville, we should just switch ends. One track should not be used in Jamaica. So many issues, for my favorite train and dlc. Audio issues, horn and ambient, bugs galore, lighting issues, some platforms have zero lighting. Night sky / city is not properly illuminated. There's a lot of work that had been thrown under the rug since is debut in tsw 2020. Even stop markers are wrong, there are no car markers in the tunnels etc. Passengers get stuck in train. Falling through the ground in certain areas of the map... I can go on and on. Express tracks are not used properly. Port washington is useless... that train could be used for hempsted to long island city etc. We have no MTA skins for our M3 or M7... no M9 and others. There's so much that can be done with this line.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

DTG got the timetable for the Ronkonkoma and Hempstead branches incorrect hence why they is not alot of services for the branches. The route was also not ported to the game properly hence why there is so many bugs. It's something that they are trying to fix but will take a while

• Like Like x 3
  3. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

Lemme jump in Real Quick.

Audio Issues
    • When the M7 gets over 25 Mph, It starts to sound like a bullet train (Not Realistic)
    • Every Sound on the M3 (Except for the Alarm) is wrong
    • Horn gets louder when windows are closed on both the M7 & M3
    • Sound looping is extremely obvious on the M7
    • No Track Noise when going over track joints
    • No Automated Announcements
    Inaccuracies (Visual)
    • Nostrand Av is modeled the way it was before the Renovation (That's a personal thing)
    • The Mezzanine at Woodside - 61 St is modeled incorrectly
    • LIRR Maps are not the Real LIRR maps (If this is a licensing issue, it is acceptable)
    • No LED Signs on the M7
    • Trains Stop on the wrong tracks at Penn Station
    • Express Trains don't use center tracks between Penn Station and Jamaica
    • Hudson Yards is modeled inaccurately
    • Headlights on M3/M7 are too dim
    • Port Washinton Branch trains act as a shuttle to Woodside only to "Pad" the timetable
    Bugs
    • When Acknowledging ATC on M3, it still trips your brakes
    • Horrible Performance on consoles
    • Underground/Enclosed Stations have very wet platforms while raining
    There were so many issues with the routes that were ported over to TSW 2. I just hope that any future improvements that come in the future (such as automated announcements) also comes to the older routes like LIRR.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  4. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

The lirr definitely needs major improvements. They got so many parts of this route wrong

• Like Like x 3
  5. ZeenozPlays

Yup.

• Like Like x 2
  6. robtorres718

robtorres718 Member

I agree, I do hope they spend sometime improving this dlc. It's the only reason I decided to invest in their product. I love the MTA and always wanted a sim covering various trains such as : G, F, A, E lines etc. I just feel like they focus on the British and Euro lines, constantly improving and adding onto what's there, including announcing adding more trains to the bakerloo services... makes me scratch my head. Unfortunately I've been playing my world of subways MTA 7 line sim more in recent days.... if we could get the M2, M9, maps improvements, lighting and audio, even more MTA subway dlc... I'll stick around with TSW.

• Like Like x 2
  7. ZeenozPlays

DTG has seen the various NYC Subway suggestions. It's now on them to make the route. I'd love to see the whole A Division recreated, with trunk lines. Starting with Seventh Av (1/2/3).

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

LIRR definitely needs much love and attention. I doubt it’ll ever get it, but there are many improvements needed. One of my favourite DLC.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Lunar_Twisted

Lunar_Twisted Well-Known Member

Main reason why I brought TSW was because of LIRR but end up investing money on other routes. I was disappointed with how DTG handled the DLC route and the M3. I recently brought TSW 2 few days ago just to use scenario planner for that route. It was “ok” but felt limited to what I could do with it. I just wish that one day I could create my own 24 hour timetable and set whether or not I want my trains to use the portal to go to their destination off the map. There’s so many things I want to do with scenario planner but it’s lacking.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  10. robtorres718

robtorres718 Member

Agreed, I purchased TSW2 for the scenario planner hoping that I would be able to program all AI as local shuttle trips between Jamaica and Atlantic Terminal, because I felt that it could help it feel more busy... but the limited availability of options disappointed me. Especially that there was no option to set return trips and go as many times as you please, or ride as a passenger... it abruptly ends and returns you to the menu :( hopefully it can be changed.

11. robtorres718

robtorres718 Member

I would love the A train and G/ F train. So many videos they could use as reference... "Cab" views on YouTube etc. To be honest, I think if they stick to strictly underground gameplay, the game could run better and focus more on visuals, more AI traffic etc. Subway is the way they should go for consoles due to the restraints... just an opinion of course.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ZeenozPlays

I think we need a separate game for Subway Systems. Also, with the Next-Gen consoles out, and the Last-Gen ones nearing the end of their life-span, there should be no restraints.
    All routes should be available on console. Just to keep it fair.

• Like Like x 1