PlayStation Ice On Hrr?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by DeyKey, Dec 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. DeyKey

DeyKey Member

I think that the next update for HRR will be when they release the BR 101, so then they could add the ICE to the route, because in my opinion it's very empty without long distance services

2. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

Having ICE on HRR would be nice but the route is so short as it is that a ice service would be done quickly.

3. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

There is an ICE path laid out in the scenario planner. Select something like Duisburg Hbf Platform 12 to use it. I think IC would be better as it is quite short but I don't know what really goes through there irl.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DeyKey

DeyKey Member

Yes I know that, but they could add the IC and the ICE to timetable mode because then there is more traffic. You can add every train in scenario planner but it would be even better to have more trains in timetable mode.

• Like Like x 1
  5. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Is there not a future add-on that may do this? Even if it is for another route, they could add layers to preserved routes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Currently and historically additional layers for routes only come from two sources, loco DLC specifically for the route and from locos already included as standard in previously released routes. Layers have never been added retrospectively to older routes or from loco DLC for another route. That’s not to say that system will not change in the future but the only way a route currently gets a new layer is from a loco DLC released specifically for it. The layers it gets from previous routes are present at release.

7. kennyjamesscott

kennyjamesscott Well-Known Member

I actually don't think it is empty as I have done lots of different services and it is a pretty busy route.
    If you stand on Essen West platform you see regional trains (425 and Doppelstock) pass with various locos and freight, busy S Bahn traffic as well. But might it be because I have all German content available for it. So to be honest, I don't even see ICE/IC missing as it is one of the busiest routes for consoles.
    I still enjoy it and with everything it has. Thou I must admit, I would like to be able to go all the way to Dortmund but that is impossible and will not happen in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ferrovipathe67

Ferrovipathe67 Well-Known Member

the class 395 arrives in 2 weeks on TSW 2 with a TVM 300 and a class375 :cool:

9. tallboy7648

I would love to go to dortmund hbf. It would only be a 11 mile extension from Bochum HBF to Dortmund HBF and dtg would need to add 8 additional stations and we would actually get a terminating station for hrr. HRR in my opinion should've been longer because it's very short and gets boring quickly. This is a route that I think would benefit from a extension

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  10. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

I understand why they "can't" complete High-Speed routes, because it would take too much time and too many resources, but when it comes down to Commuter Rail, the Line should be finished. People actually like to get to the terminal, switch ends and do the whole trip back. I would be playing the S3/S4 on HMA, S1 on HRR, or S8/S9 on RRO all day if I could do that.

• Like Like x 5
  11. tallboy7648

The DB S-Bahn Rhein Rhur line S1 from Dortmund HBF to Solingen HBF in total is 60.5 miles with 39 stations in total and to me it's a shame that we only got 22.6 miles and 12 stations. They should've made the full line of S3 for hrr because the next station after Mulheim Styrum is Oberhausen HBF which is the last stop of that line and they would only need to have added 2.48 additional miles and the distance from Essen Steele Ost to Hattingen (Rhur) Mitte is only 10.2 miles and they would only needed to add 4 additional stations so I don't understand why dtg couldn't add the full S3 line for HRR. Hattingen (Rhur) Mitte is an underground terminating station so it would've been cool if we got the full line to at least get one full line route for hrr

• Like Like x 4
  12. ZeenozPlays

I think the various S-Bahns in Germany need their own routes, I would definitely pay for a Berlin, Munich, Rhein Ruhr, or Hamburg S-Bahn Route. Any lines that are included, need to be end to end, not end to "halfway down the line then leave the service".

• Like Like x 3
  13. tallboy7648

It would be cool to get more DB S-Bahn Lines but to actually get the full line and not part of a line. Hopefully the new tech they made will make that possible

• Like Like x 1
  14. ZeenozPlays

Yeah. I love operating the S-Bahn Trains and I'd love to eventually see one of the S-Bahn systems fully represented in the game.

• Like Like x 1
  15. kennyjamesscott

kennyjamesscott Well-Known Member

I think we are on something here. Hopefully DTG will see that as well and hopefully we can make enough noise to get extension (I highly doubt it)

• Like Like x 3
  16. tallboy7648

i don't expect extensions anytime soon

• Like Like x 1