Euro Fishing Hooks Sizes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redbulladdict-85, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Hi all thought I’d put a post up regarding the hooks and is there any point to have a different hook ie a size 4 to a size 10 as correct me if I’m wrong all u need is a size 4 which catches everything for a game that it’s ment to be realistic think dovetail should fix the fish that take certain bait and hook sizes as trying to catch a certain type of fish from my point of view is harder than before genrely think dovetail should fix there glitches within the game not to mention achievements and certain fish which u can not catch does anyone else feel the same ??

2. harold

harold Active Member

hook size needs sorting and taking 50 mins real time to land a 80 pound catfish not even a boss fish

3. harold

harold Active Member

a lake without carp would be good

4. Redbulladdict-85

Yeah I agree with u on that one this game has so much potential ie better lakes even rivers also different types of fish and no not a different breed of carp lol

5. Redbulladdict-85

Wow didn’t even take me that long to real in megladon only took just under 20 mins but saying that the cats on St. John’s takes a life time to real in specialy the top weighted one ie pink belly and hulk

6. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

All you need is hook 12 actually and starter worms to catch any fish including boss fish. Complete mess now this game. Totally arcade , completely unbalanced

• Like Like x 1