Up Dash9

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lukasvalancauskas870, Jan 7, 2021.

Tags:
  1. lukasvalancauskas870

lukasvalancauskas870 New Member

Hi, I have a question to ask is there a UP Dash 9 that uses the model from The SP Dash9? The model comes with the Donners Pass route. Since I only found repaints from the BNSF dash 9 pack.
    I'm from Europe and I can't get the pack.

2. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

I don't think one exist outside of a pack of patched SP units. Mainly because most of the repaints done for those locos were finished before Donner came out and before the BNSF licensing restriction was put in place, best bet it to hope one of the few reskinners left does a pack, or you can try requesting someone doing one on Railworks America.

Also Searchlight Simulations has a Dash 9 planned for the future, however, they don't list what road name it will come in yet....

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DIFFLOCK

DIFFLOCK Active Member

AHH! This might explain why I am currently struggling to get a Norfolk Southern repaint of the C44-9W for a workshop scenario (I know there are C40-9W in the NS routes). Being in the UK and late to the party I have no BNSF assets. C'mon DTG, please give us unbranded options to at least enjoy more route DLC ;)
    A.I. reskins in BNSF livery do actually appear in some scenarios however thanks to the 3rd party download, which should incidentally have given me the NS reskin I believe. However, this makes me wonder if there is nothing to be done in my particular case despite thinking that I have copied over appropriate geo files etc.