Strange But Cool! Poss Leaked Photo!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by J4mes, Jan 8, 2021.

1. J4mes

J4mes Member

A3C19CFD-C992-4799-B8A4-91BFF3D7889F.jpeg E067699C-CA5A-4CF4-9B71-9ED26763686A.jpeg Good afternoon to you all.

Was looking at Dovetail Site about 20 minutes ago and these images caught my eye. First thing was that I noticed about them is they don’t seem to connect to the original post header as it states TS21 - Cornish Main Line, this is fine apart from the top left of photo says it’s Train Sim World 2.
    Secondly, having lived in Kent all my life, I am damn certain that the picture has no relevance to Cornish main line at all as it looks remarkably like Rochester Castle and Cathedral! This can only mean that this pic is relating to Faversham St Pancras high speed, and looking at pic, would say aboard javelin Class 395 and at Rochester Station before going over the Bridge onto Strood.

All we need now is a definite release date and price and I would certainly be placing an order for it! Come on Dovetail, shed some more light on this and give us more details to work on.

• Like Like x 4
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Those crazy cats at Dovetail Live have put a picture of the next TSW2 release on the TS21 update.

3. J4mes

J4mes Member

And only done this afternoon, I checked the site this morning and the same pic of a Class 43 that was there yesterday was there this morning. Checked this afternoon and picture had changed to the attached in my original post!

• Like Like x 1
  4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

It must mean there’s an article up for SEHS ready to go live (possibly today) and someone’s added a picture to the wrong article.

5. J4mes

J4mes Member

Either that or someone has to do a grovelling apology to dovetail bosses and poss make lots of tea to say sorry to the rest of the guys at the Office!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

The code in the picture ‘GBC-R7 01’ is definitely SEHS according to the roadmap.

7. orangegwisjs

orangegwisjs New Member

Anyone know how soon to expect this???

8. dave from Cornwall

dave from Cornwall Well-Known Member

I can confirm that nowhere on the Cornish mainline looks like that...I dont think...

Rephrase that...I dont think there is any castle in Cornwall that looks like that!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

I cannot view the photos... where can I find them please? On a forum or somewhere else?

10. J4mes

J4mes Member

The Pics should be accessible from my original post, if not Dovetail live, providing they haven’t gone on and taken them down!

11. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

Ahh they have come up! Thanks for the info anyways :)

12. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

13. dave from Cornwall

dave from Cornwall Well-Known Member

Its clear that they have written two stories. One for Cornwall and TS1 and one for SEHS for TS2 and I bet they have goofed with the first picture in both? 50p on the top picture for SEHS being of Cornwall if the first picture of Cornwall is SEHS?

D

Edit :- drat I lost my 50p!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  14. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Definitely Rochester...
    The "green hut thing" is actually a car wash (in real life a blue petrol station canopy)
    The block of flats is the registry office (actually quite a grand brick building, not a block of flats)
    But the real question is whether they've got the submarine in the river right!

• Like Like x 1
  15. J4mes

J4mes Member

The right colour, or the impossibly ridiculous lean angle that it had the last time I saw it!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021