Train Sim World 2 - Mastery Update

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by DTG Natster, Dec 16, 2020.

1. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

I worked out what was stopping my mastery progress... TSW2 could not write to the game files because of Windows Malware protection. Under Virus & Threat protection add TSW2 as an allowed program (it will be there in the blocked list - add it from that is the easiest way). This also meant I did not have to login to DTG Live every time I ran the game as it was able to save that.

Paul

• Like Like x 1
  2. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

That doesn't sound like a solution for console players so that doesn't help

• Like Like x 1
  3. JZJ90

JZJ90 Active Member

It won't help console players because they don't have that software, but it might help some PC players, so thanks for posting your findings Paul!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

I am having issues with the second tier 2 challenge on SPG which is drive 60 miles. I have done 2 timetable runs on the route and have not gotten any credit for the distance. I am signed in at both ends as well as linked to Steam within DTG Live. In the German route in the Mastery I have gotten the distance driven credit so am thinking its related to SPG. The other 3 items in SPG have been successfully completed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

I am sure it helped a few PC players that have been having problems.

• Like Like x 1