Saalfeld-leibzig Route Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by drnicktgm#1259, Jan 19, 2021.

1. drnicktgm#1259

drnicktgm#1259 Well-Known Member

Dear Developers can you please add the Route Saalfeld to leibzig it is 105 km long 65 miles and it takes about 1 hour and 41 minute to go the full route. On the route there are theICE 1, ICE T, BR 101, BR 112, BR 143, BR 189 and maby much more trains. It would be fun if you would add the route because it isn't to long and there is a lot to do instead of just driving a full ice route you can also go with RBs and REs. It would be great if you would add it to TSW.
    Best wishes
    Nicholas

• Like Like x 5
  2. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

I support that suggestion, however trains should go to Leipzig preferably ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ferrovipathe67

Ferrovipathe67 Well-Known Member

I think berlin-Leizpig i'ts better

• Like Like x 2
  4. 2martens

2martens Well-Known Member

Saalfeld-Leipzig only contains regional trains and rare IC services. After the new high speed line Leipzig/Halle-Erfurt-Bamberg was opened, no ICEs travel there anymore. Doesn't mean that the route itself is bad. I would love that route. Ideally you also add the routes Saalfeld - Nuremberg, Nuremberg - Ingolstadt (via SFS) - Munich and Berlin - Leipzig. Next could be Hamburg - Berlin to close a complete Hamburg to Munich run via various routes.

• Like Like x 2