Northwales From Shrewsbury To Aber

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by r.townley, Jan 21, 2021.

?
  1. yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. r.townley

r.townley New Member

hi can you kindly inform me if you will ever bring out this route as it appears to be a black hole, i am not to worried about new rolling stock as i prefer old BR and steam, its just i bought teh game to use this section and pfft ?

2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Not seen it mentioned before so I would say it's not likely from DTG. There may be a freeware version though

3. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Did you buy TS in the hope that a route that you wanted would be included? A look at routes available in the store before you bought TS would tell you that it is not.
    DTG announce new product releases only a few days before actual release.

4. r.townley

r.townley New Member

one would rightly of assumed if it was in the old package then it would of been either in the new or an add on ?

5. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Not sure what you mean. What old package?

EDIT. If you had referred to the route using its correct title, North Wales Coastal, and asked why is it not available then we could have explained in one sentence. You posts are not very clear, ARuscoe and I have had to guess at what you are asking.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
  6. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

The North Wales Coastal was bundled with Train Simulator in one of the previous years, but DLC are NOT part of the game itself, and each year a new bundle is released, superseding the old one
    The NWC route is available on some 3rd party sites (who sell keys to the old bundle) so maybe look in that direction

It also happens that the NWC route was branded with Virgin logos and since Virgin lost the route franchise they stopped DTG selling it directly so that 3rd party route is the only route available

7. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

Regarding the suggestion of Shrewsbury to Aber, where is Aber? Just take it to Crewe, create a new branding that fits the route, and release all three as one DLC to breathe some life back into the area. Or go Crewe to Stafford and connect to the WCML. I prefer the former for the SWC connection.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  8. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

Great Idea for a route From England to Wales