Euro Fishing Boss Fish Discption

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redbulladdict-85, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Hi all don’t know if anyone else has noticed when u read the description about a boss fish ie what it likes to eat bait wise take for example popys fish on larene lake this fish likes maggots and worms apparently so I’ve tried this litauley I’ve tried chopped worm blood worm dendrobaena worms even the artificial worms as well as the whole wrange of maggots over the course of nearly 2 hours the only fish I catch out of the total that I caught witch was 70 fish I only cought one tench which was 1lb13ozs so leaves me to believe either this monster tench of 10lb3ozs and the other boss tench salty at 8lb4ozs it’s in the lake my question is why put a wright up about boss fish that obviously it’snt true or these fish uncatchable along with the other amount of fish in this game is anyone else experiencing this or it just me lol??

• Like Like x 1
  2. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

You can pretty much ignore what those descriptions says. It vary rarely works on any of the boss fish , especially now that you can catch any fish on any hook and bait. If memory serves I caught both Boss tench there on 12mm or 10mm dumbell. Can't exactly remember , it's been a while.

3. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Yeah ur not wrong there it’s a shame think there’s more boss fish u carnt catch than what people realise as must of the lakes I either need one or two boss fish to complete the lake and I find it very frustrating that I carnt acomplish these lakes due to bugs in the game preventing me from completeing these lakes

4. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

RNG also play a big role. I remember on my first profile trying 3 weeks straight 4 hours a day for Hugo ( Bravo boss bream ). Couldn't get it. Created a new profile some time later for a seperate project. 2nd Cast at Bravo with new profile caught Hugo. Since then I have given up on the "catch all boss fish in one lake before going to the next lake" thing. I also never try just for 1 specific boss more than 2 nights in a row. I move on to other lakes and come back later and try again. Getting stuck on 1 boss fish will drive you nuts.

5. harold

harold Active Member

be good if they made a lake with every boss fish from every lake in it every time you had a bite you would wonder which boss was on the line big lake with say 6 pegs the rest stalking call it the lake of legends