PC Bakerloo Line Bug 226d-02

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by ger842, Jan 17, 2021.

1. ger842

ger842 New Member

I noticed that you have to reverse the train after entering Queens Park but this is not mentioned or even remotely clear. It should be updated that this is what is expected for this scenario. Then, there is no way to reverse, because when you put the reverser in "reverse" it stays red. No possibility to reverse. You can also not sit in the other end of the train, because the game asks you if you want to give up the service at that moment. Please fix.

2. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

226D-02 works as intended and i can't find anything to fix on this service.
    20210122204447_1.jpg

Not every single step is explicit mentioned and you should have a bit of route knowledge especially if you leave the depots.
    At least one should know in which direction the journey leads.
    If you don't have any route knowledge, CTRL+1 shows the marker for ther next target which can help you a lot.

Wait at the depot for the AI traffic passing you by and your signal turns green.
    Enter Queen's Park, open and close the doors, then shut down the cab.
    Throttle should be in shut down position, selector key in off position and removed,
    same for the control key between your seat and the window.

Head to the other cab and activate it, the signal in front of you should already be green.
    20210122195906_1.jpg

The message for giving up the scenario is absolutely redundant and should be removed by DTG,
    because it confuses many many players. Just click yes and sit down, your service will not be aborted, trust me. ;)

Other helpful hotkeys to make it a bit easier or harder if wanted:

CTRL+1 = Next stop & objective marker on/off
    CTRL+2 = Next speed change on/off
    CTRL+3 = Next signal on/off
    CTRL+4 = Next speed & next signal on/off
    CTRL+5 = Speedometer on/off
    CTRL+6 = AP-points on/off
    CTRL+7 = Stop marker (red-yellow-green) on/off
    CTRL+8 = White pointer (dot) on/50%/off

CTRL+0 = Teleport into drivers seat

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ger842

ger842 New Member

Thanks for this extensive explanation. I have indeed little route knowledge. I will try and see if it works!

• Like Like x 1
  4. ger842

ger842 New Member

I tried it and it worked, thanks!
    I also had the problem that I could not reach Elephant and Castle from London Road Depot. This video helped me out:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>