Sehsfromsteamstream

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by WVUadam, Jan 23, 2021.

Tags:
  1. WVUadam

WVUadam Well-Known Member

From watching the stream very excited to see this route has a release date that's not too far away. Feb 4th. Will definitely be getting it.
    But the lighting. The lighting is dreadful and spoils all the hard work put into this route.

I hope theres engaging scenarios. Perhaps you have to commute on a 375 to start a 395 shift or something.

Was disappointed they was no sheerness branch yes it was an extension for TS but that is old very old. this could of been perfect for the 465 when that gets released so it adds more variety.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Daniel Christopher

Daniel Christopher Member

The horrific! COVID timetable ruined this route for me along with scenery and the usual lighting issues. DTG need to delay the release and fix the many, many problems.

• Like Like x 4
  3. thesquire

thesquire New Member

I think the route looks great! There are some things I’d like improving, especially the sound of the 395, but I believe they are working on this.

Lots of critics on the PC forums, but from someone who plays train sim world 2 on a casual basis, I am really encouraged and excited by what I have seen so far!

• Like Like x 1
  4. foxy2018w

foxy2018w Member

I'm a bit disappointed with south eastern high speed. I feel like dtg haven't got the most out of this route that they could have. No sheerness branch oh well but the timetable is just so lacking, it feels like your forced to by the 465 when it comes out just to give yourself some variety

• Like Like x 3
  5. WVUadam

Well yea in that way pay £12 more for more rolling stock maybe there might improve it

6. WVUadam

Well if does look great but I mainly play TSW2 on console so hopefully still looks great

7. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

It was just posted to Youtube

• Like Like x 1
  8. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

Did it really? There are 197 services available. How many more do you want? Anyway, how do you know it’s a Covid timetable. Matt said that he didn’t know when the timetable was based.

BTW, I sincerely hope that the adjective Horrific refers to Covid, not the timetable otherwise you should really be asking questions of yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  9. @l3x_Fr

@l3x_Fr Active Member

It's decided. No 1€ more in TSW2 as long as these things are not fixed:

-Sounds of the preserved collection

-Red lights blocking traffic on different routes (more on scenario edit)

-The general sound system of the game (in tunnels, rain...)

The light effects on all routes, trees blinking especially on English roads

Horns are important to me and almost no train has been made successfully, how can we be when we hear the sound of the ice horn? Especially that supposedly the beug of the forced horn is corrected it is totally false !!!

Today we are cash cows, donating 30€ for routes that are barely worth half of it, no but seriously! Have you paid attention to vegetation and objects on the LGV DLC? It's to die for laughing there are pieces of road all alone in the middle of the fields, in the distance we can see inconsistencies of several categories. Leaving Avignon towards Marseille, at the first tunnel we see through the map and when approaching it returns to normal ...

The quality of play of TSW2020 is significantly higher now than in 2021.

So SEHS is not for me (us) and I wouldn't pay it because if we keep paying for routes with problems, DTG won't do anything. Let's show them that we expect quality productions for the price, which's not today!

Im French sorry for traductions errors if there is.

By the way, at least the trains are moving at the speed they need THEM in TSW2020. #RIPGWREXPRESS

• Like Like x 5
  10. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

You’re English is way better than my French. Ironically, Tthe only word I didn’t understand is traductions :)

11. pendolino18

pendolino18 Active Member

When you consider that Munich-Augsburg has 300+ services, it's a poor show that we only get 197. I also believe DTG missed a trick not allowing us to drive the St Pancras towards Ashford services as far as Ebbsfleet considering they have added these services.
    I also agree that when it comes out, many people will buy the 465 just to populate the route a bit more. Hopefully the 465 adds more services and not just subs out the 375 on some.
    I hate to say it because I love TSW and they are very much pushing boundaries but considering the company KEEP saying they are trying to improve with every release (which in some areas they definitely are) only offering 197 services is not a good show especially since other routes come with more. It certainly does even closely resemble a working timetable.
    To put it into comparison East coastway has 250 services.
    One final gripe is these new predictive desination boards fitted to trains. Not only can we not operate then ourselves (a step backwards) but they only show the end destination of the route (Faversham) when in actual fact the service is going to eg Margate! How is that realistic.
    On the stream where was a 375 working a Victoria services but had Rochester on the front because that's where the player train ends and AI takes over.
    It's just the little things you know.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Bryer

Bryer Well-Known Member

The Community Manager did post earlier today in the PC thread that they are looking at the timetable as a matter of urgency!

You might not see any changes to the released timetable as it stands at the moment, but I think you might see changes with the Class 465 release.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1