Irish Rail Route Suggestion (bray/grestones - Malahide/howth)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GhostSniperIRE, Jan 26, 2021.

1. GhostSniperIRE

GhostSniperIRE New Member

As someone from Ireland I would love to see an Irish route in a game since, Ireland really doesn't get the Videogame recognition (Assassins Creed Valhala, being an exception) The route from Greystones to Malahide is between 60-70km (Less than the upcoming Southern Highspeed). You will be able to Pilot 5 different passenger trains the DART EMU class 8100 series made in Germany and the 8500/600 EMU's made in Japan. the Commuter Class 29000 DMU Made in Japan and Iarnród Éireann (Irish Rail) 22000 DMU made in Japan.

The DART does a direct service from Malahide/ to Greystones/Bray and vice versa whilst the Commuter does routes to Maynooth and Drogheda, from Bray and the Irish Rail service comes from Connolly station to Rosslaire Europort with a stop off at bray before proceeding down south.

The reason why this route should be added to TSW2 especially is due to the beautiful scenery you encounter whilst on your way from Bray/Greystones into Connolly station, with high cliffs looking out into the Irish sea Dublin scenery such as going over the rail bridge into connolly overlooking the river liffey! also, alot of stations were made during the British occupancy in the 1800's meaning the rail gauge and some stations are almost identical to British stations, with newer ones being uniquely Irish.

Let me know your opinions below and PLEASE keep this politically neutral as I've seen Irish posts in the past that have become politically sensitive.

• Like Like x 5
  2. hughmc

hughmc New Member

I agree

3. Mark newman

Mark newman Well-Known Member

Irish Rail with on here https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/irish-rail.33615/#post-231729

4. celt76

celt76 New Member

I used to use the Dart to Howth visit me cousin, some great veiws. wouldnt mind one from Dublin to Porterdown , some great scenary and a mad lake you cross over.