Geml Between Liverpool Street And Colchester

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by r1.3, Jan 30, 2021.

1. r1.3

r1.3 New Member

Create a route that runs out of Liverpool Street to Colchester town with class 321 and 720s that run on the route with stops such as Stratford, Romford , shenfield , ingatestone,Chelmsford , Hatfield peveral, witham ( Braintree branch) kelvedon, marks tey , Colchester and Colchester town.
    Also with the class 360 and add the branch line Braintree to witham calling at white notley, cressing, Braintree Freeport and Braintree with a class 321 and the Colchester to Walton on the naze calling at Colchester town, hythe, wivenhoe, alesfrod, great Bentley, weely, thorpe le soken, Kirby cross , frinton on sea and Walton on the naze with a class 321 and finally the Liverpool Street to clacton on sea calling at Stratford, shenfield , ingatestone, Chelmsford, witham , Colchester, wivenhoe, thorpe le soken and clacton on sea. It would be nice to see the GMEL and the Sunshine Coast line together. Trains running out between Liverpool Street up to Colchester, Braintree and clacton and AI can then run the non added routes such as Southend Victoria , Ipswich , Norwich , Sudbury and southminster.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

3. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

Also this route already exists
    It features London Liverpool Street to Colchester town, Ipswich, Braintree and Felixstowe

4. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

I posted a link to it in my post #2

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Much of the additional parts (ie not in the GEML base route) are available through third party

6. SJA

SJA Active Member

If anyone is still interested in this and is quite new to the simulator, the Crouch Valley Lines exist on UKTS and there's a Workshop GEML extension to Norwich.

Quite a lot of the east of England between Norfolk and the Thames is covered now when factoring in the Wherries, GEML extension to Norwich, GEML to Braintree, Colchester, Colchester Town, Ipswich and Felixstowe, plus south Essex on the UKTS Crouch Valley route (as well the Peterborough to Cambridge line on ATS).

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Well-Known Member

Yeah, the only bit of the old Great Eastern area not in TS is Hythe to Clacton and Walton. Aka my local line.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Traction Studios

Traction Studios Member

The bittern line is also in development from myself.

Heres a couple of photos if you are interested 20210416170051_1.jpg 20210419204245_1.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  9. SJA

SJA Active Member

Confirmed - I am interested :D

• Like Like x 1