Tsw2:is There A Mode In Which I Can Drive Freely?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by flare, Feb 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. flare

flare New Member

Hi,
    I'm currently at level 11 on the TGV rute, but an objective guide hinders my driving.
    Also, I wanted to travel in an AI vehicle, but I was told that I was too far from the object point and had to redo the scenario.
    I want to drive everything freely, does that mode exist?

2. Horizelux

Horizelux Well-Known Member

Hello,

You cannot drive an AI train if you are doing a scenario. However, if you are in a timetable service, you can switch to other AI trains freely. You can also do this if you spawn on foot. Hope this helps!

Cheers

3. flare

flare New Member

hello,
    I selected it in the timetable and spawned in the driver's seat with the continue button.
    I got off it and got on the AI train on the other side, but after a short distance from the station, the scenario was forced to end.
    Please tell me the specific procedure.

thank you for your kindness.

4. involvedmass

involvedmass Member

If you were forced to end then that train you got in to was going to leave the playable area of the route (which is also what happened when you got the message about being to far away). So try to find one going in the opposite direction from that station if you are at one of the end stations of the route.

If you really want to drive freely, try the Scenario planner.

5. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

Just stay within the train you spawned in and you should be fine. Leave the drivers seat, find a passenger seat, and wait for the popup to give up control of the service.

6. flare

flare New Member

みんなありがとう。
    そのおかげで、楽しく運転することができました。

7. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

English Forum

8. Horizelux

Horizelux Well-Known Member

Right. Since this happened in the LGV route, you probably got in an AI train at Avignon, and the train travels Northbound, which is the wrong side of the map, which hasn't been modeled in the game. There is a simple solution: You can spawn on foot at Avignon and go inside a train to Marseille. (A southbound service) That way, the pop up will not appear. (or simply get in an AI train at Marseille)

Again, hope this helps!