Sehs - Will There Be A Scenery Patch At Some Point?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by londonmidland, Feb 9, 2021.

?
  1. Yes

28 vote(s)
    22.6%
  2. No

96 vote(s)
    77.4%
  1. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

From the results so far, it’s clear that the majority of people aren’t satisfied with the route scenery consistency.

Now I don’t expect DTG to make any further changes to the route scenery for this route, but would DTG PLEASE act upon feedback for future routes? Many times the community raise an issue with something however nothing is done about it for future routes.

• Like Like x 6
  2. jevan-dean

jevan-dean Active Member

I hate this it would be "unfair". We all know if you have a console, your never get same experience as PC users. You don't get console players complaining they can't get mods etc because they know that when they buy a console.

3. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

It doesn't appear that your wrong. I can somewhat see why some pc players feel like this game is being held back by last gen consoles. At some point (2-4) years down the line, I believe that dtg should consider stopping support for last gen consoles. Either that or dtg figure out a way to better optimize the game for last gen. I also do feel as if dtg are focusing on quantity over quality. There are people who want good quality routes but it seems senior dtg management are more focused on meeting a deadline. Now dtg have made good quality routes before but dtg never answer why they are inconsistent with the quality of routes.

• Like Like x 3
  4. OsamaBinLiftin

OsamaBinLiftin Active Member

Perhaps it's because the singular team that does their new routes (according to the latest stream) probably has different experience with different areas. You might think they're great at SEHS because its the closest to their offices and thus probably their flagship, but this clearly isn't the case. Maybe they all lived in Germany most of their life or something

• Like Like x 1
  5. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

One thing I noticed with a lot of routes is that DTG like to overpopulate trees and place them really close to the track, obstructing signals and signs. Pretty annoying trying to see a signal from a distance only for it to be covered up with trees.

Also, foliage often clips or goes through the train as it has been placed too close to the track.

• Like Like x 4