PlayStation Sehs Scenery

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mshor31293, Feb 10, 2021.

1. mshor31293

mshor31293 Active Member

I've been playing SEHS since launch day and I have to say overall I like it from Faversham to Ebbsfleet and from St Pancras to Stratford I think it looks pretty good and has a fairly authentic feel, my main issue is the scenery on HS1 after you come out of the tunnel from Stratford it just looks unfinished and kills the immersion for me along that stretch. The Popping in of assets and scenery just doesn't look good and it's something that I think needs further work, I am raising it here because I haven't seen anything on the patch notes released yesterday about Scenery fixes or any other type of further optimization for this route. So am I being to fussy or is the scenery along this portion of the route driving anyone else mad?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

It can certainly be better.

• Like Like x 3
  3. toffski#8424

toffski#8424 Member

Totally agree; it does spoil the immersion.

• Like Like x 2
  4. septafan

septafan Active Member

Overall I like the route! Hopefully more improvements come about.

• Like Like x 1
  5. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

Yeah I think most people's opinion is once out of London Tunnel 2 going through East London is awful and doesn't feel like the outskirts of London. The pop-in is obvious and the actual assets are average looking and some are reused from TS XX. I'd love to know the reasons why SEHS was delayed until Feb as Sam stated it was due out in 2020 and even then it's still feel unfinished.

• Like Like x 2
  6. mshor31293

mshor31293 Active Member

Yeah and all though as I said I do like the route overall some of the assets and especially the foliage around the line look very basic especially when you compare it to other routes. I do hope they go back and clean it up a bit but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

• Like Like x 1