Arosa Cab Ride Video

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Sharon E, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

For all who are waiting on this route to be released, Lorirocks777 will be posting a new cab ride video of this line today on YouTube.

• Like Like x 1
  2. FeralKitty

FeralKitty Well-Known Member

Confused.
    An in-game preview, or an IRL cab ride? (Am more interested in seeing the game!)

3. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

Real life + I think it’s tomorrow.

4. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

You are correct it is tomorrow not today. I actually like watching these cab ride videos to familiarize myself with an upcoming route. I purchased the Bernina Pass routes after watching a number of cab rides over it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tigert1966

Tigert1966 Well-Known Member

I really enjoy them as well. They are well worth watching, very nice quality.

I’m lucky to live only an hour away, so have been a passenger a few times on that line, but the view in these videos from the cab gives a completely different dimension to the route.

• Like Like x 1
  6. GrayDawg

GrayDawg Well-Known Member

Not the Arosa line, or anything we have in TSW, yet. But if you like cab rides in very interesting "up close and personal environments", and in full 4K, I have a good link for you (hope no one else already posted it on the forums, and if so, sorry, please ignore this post). The best ones are the long 3 to 4 hour long cab rides of small Japanese local lines, but they are sooo good!! So interesting to see how it all works, and how it looks there. Places I'd never get to see otherwise. I find it very interesting, but maybe that's just me. Anyway, enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikfKNNx-Poh6N_m6WJ2O3Q

• Like Like x 1