Foaliage Does Not Stay Set At Low.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by CSX8067, Feb 24, 2018.

1. CSX8067

CSX8067 Guest

I know this is a waste of breath but if I set the foliage in the game to low when working on collectibles or what ever the foliage goes back to ultra. do you think you can fix that or is this issue going to go ignored as well?

2. nne4229

nne4229 Well-Known Member

This is impacting performance pretty bad with autogen trees.

3. NAYDOG

NAYDOG Guest

i dont have the issue with foliage - I have it with shadows....so it can affect any setting it would seem.

4. CSX8067

CSX8067 Guest

that's not the point. the point is I told these idiot's about the issue and it's not fixed. if they can't fix what issues we report to them why bother??

5. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

You know it's fair enough if you have problems with the game and you're unhappy about but everytime you refer to the developers as idiots you de-legitimise your own argument and make yourself out to be a hot-headed asshole.

If you think the developers are going to pay attention to you because of the way you're acting then ask yourself; would you pay attention to someone making disparaging remarks about you? I doubt it.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  6. CSX8067

CSX8067 Guest

so what we're supposed to be all lovy dovey then and be happy with the product that we have now? and can't get fixes for just putting out more money?

7. Corvan

Corvan Well-Known Member

No, you can be critical of their work and you can do by acting like an adult like millions of adults do everyday. You can do it without acting childish and resorting to name calling. You can do it without being toxic. You can do it by being a civilised member of this community.

• Like Like x 2
  8. NAYDOG

NAYDOG Guest

Are you a child?

or do you just lack any form of common sense or manners?

being an arsehole will get you nowhere, noone will respect you or your opinion until you learn to actually be a valuable member of a community.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2018
  9. nne4229

He's not alone, this is a known problem they do not admit even though they skip past it and are indirect.

10. CSX8067

CSX8067 Guest

yeah it's too bad they can't fix this as well as other issues I have shown them. I have showed them rails that would derail a real train. it remains unfixed. the brightness issue remains and the list goes on but none have been fixed. and it's a shame too cause this could be a really good game if they'd fix it

11. KMAC

KMAC New Member

For hundreds - thousands ??? it is already a good / great game ;)

12. CSX8067

CSX8067 Guest

yeah but it still needs fixed.

13. nne4229