PlayStation How Can I Access The Different Camera Angles And Options In Train Sim World 2?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by patty_beats, Feb 24, 2021.

1. patty_beats

patty_beats New Member

I can’t figure out where that menu is! When pushing and holding the right stick, it does nothing! When I tap the right stick , it takes me to drone mode! Where the hell are the rest of them!??! And how can I get to them!!??!? The game doesn’t tell you jack s*** and that’s annoying!

2. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

Gotta use classic control scheme (hold RS once you're in Classic controls), or plug in a keyboard.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mr heff

Mr heff Well-Known Member

You gotta switch to the classic control scheme in options, I do think the UI needs some tweaks and more options in terms of personalisation.

4. MadEdders

MadEdders Active Member

Switch to classic, press and hold R3 and then can select it. Press triangle to switch between driver and camera modes :)

5. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

If you are playing on keyboard you can press 0 to bring up the menu of all the camera angles or 8 for the free camera

6. borg#1850

borg#1850 Well-Known Member

You guys are talking about a keyboard, what do you use with your PS4? Any recommendations? Are they cableless?

7. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Mine is wireless, it has small usb dongle that plugs into the usb port on the playstation. Forget the make but was around £20 off good old Amazon