Train Sim World 2 - Western Glory

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by DTG Natster, Feb 23, 2021.

1. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

:o lol

I loved the 45's I must admit although I rarely saw them in BR service. Very occasionally you would get one on the freightliner service to Dudley.

• Like Like x 3
  2. theorganist

I expected one new loco to be honest, I knew we wouldn't get a new DMU, I expected an all blue 101 but I expected a Warship or a Hymek to be most likely included.

• Like Like x 4
  3. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

It should have had a diversity of different br blue trains in the pack. It would have probably gotten a more positive reception in the forums

• Like Like x 5
  4. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

If they did like the last BR freight pack DLC but in passenger mode and with new locomotives and DMU instead of the one currently available then yeah a lot of people would’ve bought it

• Like Like x 5
  5. rpb1966

rpb1966 Well-Known Member

I've got the 101 twice over, an 08 twice over, and a maroon Western. I was actually hoping for a Warship, a Hymek and a BR 125......I am not sure will be buying this, the is a rather poor decision by DTG. I think I may give this a miss and go for the 465, the 313 and the Arosa Line.

• Like Like x 3
  6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I’m sure I have mentioned this before. At the time SKA was built there was no 423 model by DTG available. The 422 services were added as a layer for content that people already had (not as part of the included content) and not a layer for which they were making a specific train, so that’s why the 422 was used. We didn’t get the layers at the time of release because the 422 wasn’t yet available as part of the preserved collection and even when it was, the 423 still wasn’t released. It was a case of either the 422 (or 425) or no services, rather than a case of the 422 or the 423. Extra layers don’t use later releases. There was no 423 to include when SKA was made. This is relevant here, keep reading...

In the case of this DLC it was always going to be a Western livery pack, that’s how Adam described it when it was first announced. It’s also a completely new timetable for three trains, a whole new service pattern. That’s still a lot of content. They have had to remodel the Class 52 but they were never intending to make a “new” new loco for it. So, in that way, it was always going to be the Class 101, or otherwise no DMU. Expecting anything else was down to individuals and the speculation beforehand, not anything DTG were promising. Whether the 101 routinely appeared on the line is largely irrelevant in the context of it appearing in the pack. It’s all they’ve got to offer at this time, just like in the case of the 422 above when SKA was built (which is why I quoted that post).

Some people were getting over excited before the proper announcement, expecting anything up to three Western locos and a Class 117 and even changes to the route scenery. Was that ever on the cards? No, otherwise it would have been much more than any loco pack has ever delivered, more than the Heavy Freight pack for NTP even. Did people seriously expect that from DTG after knowing the Class 52 was being reworked and a new timetable was coming? Hmmm. It may not be fully authentic as it is, and many people may not like that but it is the what we have offered. People can decide whether the services are more important than the correct rolling stock when they decide to buy or not. Personally I would have expected the Class 101 to be in full blue livery but I’m not an expert on what liveries they had, or if they did ever appear on the route.

One last point about expectations of authenticity. You are never going to get 100% authentic in TSW. I doubt that you would get 100% authenticity in any other train simulator either. Something, whether that be a small detail or a big detail, is going to be different to real life. How far from reality you are prepared to accept is largely between you and your wallet. For this you already have to accept it’s a modern route, so maybe the wrong DMU would tip you into the ‘not buying’ category even if you like BR blue content. It won’t for me, I’ll be buying this at some point (in a sale) because I do want the timetable content.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  7. theorganist

Well to be honest I don't often watch the streams so I would have missed those comments and I am probably guilty of raising my own expectations. I expected the class 101 although part of me did think "surely they aren't going to make a pack like this without a class 117"! The class 117 was as much if not more part of "Paddington" life in the 70's as the Western.

As I have said I possibly would have purchased it, if they had reskinned the 101 in plain blue (and complained bitterly about it) but what probably tipped me over the edge was the sight of the blue/grey livery version with 80's set numbers. I can accept the lack of a 117 although I don't like but the incorrect period livery on the 101 is frankly a sloppy mistake to make in my opinion and it wouldn't take much research or asking a few question on here to have found that out.

• Like Like x 6
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  8. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

It definitely should have been in full blue livery. Given livery sharing really only exists on PC and not console this was a great opportunity along with the livery design compatibility to release some more official liveries. The HST in blue and yellow would have been fantastic, the 101 in all blue - great, the idea of a blue western should have been followed through to its logical conclusion.

• Like Like x 7
  9. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

For me anyway it hasn't anything to do with expectations (although from an external view DTG's marketing was vague enough to encourage false hopes in many); it just boils down to "is it worth buying? In my case, zero new content = no purchase.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Mr T

Mr T Well-Known Member

The only reason I would buy this would be for the class 52, which I currently don't own. However, I think there's too much else to save up for at the moment. Clinchfield and Steam (whatever that looks like) are 2 that come to mind that seem to be more exciting than this DLC.

• Like Like x 2
  11. solicitr

Clinchfield is an automatic: not only is it a new route, in mountain terrain and in North America, but it comes with 2 new engines (counting the F7B and SD40 as half a new engine each). Arosa rates almost as high: mountains, plus the first semi-vintage overhead electric in TSW

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  12. tallboy7648

So for a company that does research on a route, the whole "423 was not yet made" is utter nonsense. They knew it ran on the route and if it takes such a long time (several months or even years according to them) to make routes like that then surely they could have made the 423 by that time. Also it would make sense for it to be included if the s-bahn stations were gonna be fully accessible/modeled as well with or without layers. Also if the timetable for this pack is supposed to represent how the route would be like in the 70s, then don't you think it would make sense for them to add the correct trains to represent the era. If dlcs take months or years to make, then surely they would've known what trains were frequent on the route if they did proper research. They added a train (class 101) that not only was super rare on the route, but it's not in the correct color. What are you gonna say to defend them on adding the incorrect color, "They didn't have access to add the color blue fully."

Now I know that they are not gonna get it 100% accurate but they should get close to accurate as possible because that's my expectation when they say on their site "Authentically Replicated Routes And Locos." That might not be your expectation though

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  13. solicitr

So, you're saying RRO should have included not one but two almost-identical EMUs? One of which doesn't even run on that line? On the basis that SKA was going to be released two years later?

For SKA layers, DTG in reality had a choice: 422s, or 425s. They went with the one which was less wrong (and not very; the two are about as different as the Class 165 and 166 Networkers are), because no 423 yet existed, which is absolutely a legitimate reason.

• Like Like x 2
  14. tallboy7648

I didn't say a train should be added on the route if it doesn't run on it. That wouldn't make sense. What im saying is if these routes take a long time to make, then surely they had enough time to add or make the correct train. So dtg surely had enough time to make a 423 so the notion that "the train had not existed yet" is not a legitimate excuse especially if the stations that the 423 would use are fully accessible with or without layers

• Like Like x 3
  15. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Nobody suggested using a 425...

I also doubt that DTG did not know that HMA would come with the 423 by the time SKA was completed, certainly they must of known that the 423 would be arriving when RRO was considered for porting & layering SKA, considering how soon HMA dropped.

In any case the 423 is here and should be running on SKA.

It seems that DTG are starting to play a little too fast and loose with where trains should realistically be running in TSW 2.

• Like Like x 3
  16. tallboy7648

It does seem that way. The worst part is if a player doesn't own rro and would want to use the s-bahn line on ska, they would have to pay $30 to get a train that wouldn't even run on that route in reality

• Like Like x 3
  17. solicitr

So what you are saying is that SKA should have launched with an additional train on top of the ones it includes?

• Like Like x 2
  18. tallboy7648

Well yes. Surely you would have figured that out. The DB BR 406 ICE3M, DB BR 442 Talent 2 and the DB S-Bahn Koln DB BR 423. I'm pretty sure they had enough time with the amount of time it takes to make routes for them to add the 423 to ska

• Like Like x 2
  19. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Yeah it would be disappointing for me if I wanted to do a particular service type on a DLC, that I would have to buy another DLC only for it to give me the wrong train.

It’s fair enough to have DLC requirements for routes to unlock different service types, but if you pay for the experience of a simulation then you should get an accurate representation.

Unfortunately it seems we are too far down the rabbit hole in SKA’s case, they probably aren’t going to remove the 422 layer at this point on account of people probably having RRO for SKA, and I don’t think they have a way of making sure the 423 shows only for the people that have it.

• Like Like x 3
  20. solicitr

Time = money. Developing a train takes time = costs money. But you want an extra train, at no extra charge.

• Like Like x 1
  21. solicitr

It actually ought to be quite doable. Not an especially difficult bit of programming. Basically, "IF HMApresent = Y, THEN GOTO subroutine LayerBR423. IF HMApresent =N and RROpresent =Y, THEN GOTO subroutine LayerBR422." The first line is already the basis of all their existing layering routines.

• Like Like x 1
  22. CK95

CK95 Well-Known Member

Tell DTG that, I think i've even seen it mentioned that the 423 would need a livery change to run on SKA, which I think is a little extreme considering that the 422 is still in the wrong livery anyway AND the wrong unit.

Hopefully in any case Adam's team can eventually get around to this case.

• Like Like x 2
  23. solicitr

Layering never changes livery (it can't actually). It borrows the unit as-is.

• Like Like x 1
  24. tallboy7648

I mean hey NTP came with the class 101, Class 47/4 and the 45. That's three trains. GWE came with the Class 43 HST, Class 166 and the 66 which are also three trains and they both cost $29.99. Plus SKA is the base German route for tsw2 so it wouldn't be an extra charge for the players.

• Like Like x 3
  25. tallboy7648

Yes the DB BR 423 would have to be in the DB S-Bahn Koln Livery with a different looking pis and interior seating colors compared to the DB S-Bahn Munchen so technically the SKA 423 would be a completely different train

• Like Like x 2
  26. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

So what I gathered is from all of this is the 422 doesn’t belong on GWE.

• Like Like x 14
  27. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

Next stop: Paddington Hauptbahnhof :D

• Like Like x 10
  28. davejc64

davejc64 Well-Known Member

If people buy this pack then DTG will feel justified in doing it, regardless of how many people complain about the rights and wrongs of it, if they had taken the time to include the more appropriate rolling stock and liveries for the era it represents then there would be less complaints and more people buying it, but DTG made the choice and so will some people to buy it regardless as is their prerogative.

• Like Like x 6
  29. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

It’s not about the time it takes. You know what amount of content we get per route. Even if you don’t take into account that SKA was part of the release of TSW2, when they were busy making a lot of routes and trains and a new interface and functionality, the time isn’t the issue. It’s how much content they include in a route’s base package. One or two trains maximum. The two trains that came with SKA were the ICE 3M and the Talent 2, one new, one old model reworked, as is usual. They were not going to make any more trains for the route. The rest of the layers come from content that already exists in the game for that reason. In this case it was the 422. Players got the layer for free if they had RRO. That’s how it always works, except when there are no extra layers added at all. Bakerloo came with one train with no layers, LIRR came with one train and no layers, ECW came with one new train and a reworked 66, and only one service in a layer. Where there aren’t any additional layers added freely from other routes, all other locos come from paid DLC, which always comes later. Extra free layers do not have trains made for them, no matter how much time is available. Just be thankful they are there at all, there is no obligation for DTG to include them. They could have released the 423 as a paid loco DLC and had that as the only way you could get those services.

The same with the Western DLC here. They were not going to make all the trains necessary for it, so they have used trains that they already have, because it is a livery/different era timetable pack rather than a standard loco DLC. They have worked on one train for it, the Class 52 has been rebuilt. They have included two other trains and made timetable layers for them, and you don’t even have to have bought them previously. Standard loco DLC does not come with the amount of content this package does.

• Like Like x 5
  30. theorganist

I wish DTG would make up it's mind about how realistic it wants operations to be. They have said they don't want to add unrealistic trains to routes, something I wholeheartedly support and then they go and do just that.

They make some strange decisions.

You mention the 165/166, why did they make the 166 over the 165? There were only around 20 class 166 units so to try and run all the services on GWE with those means you get duplicate set numbers, maybe minor but I have seen two sets with the same number in close proximity and is slightly ruins the experience. If they had created the far more numerous class 165 you wouldn't have duplicate set numbers and have a more interesting mixture of two and three car sets, it doesn't make sense!

Why provide a two car class 101 on NTP when there were a variety of two and three car sets, in fact three car sets would have been quite common as many of the original three car class 101 formations were still operating and then provide a class 101 three car set and a two car set on TVL, where by the time that route is set, the few remaining Heaton class 101's were two car sets? Yet I cannot, in service mode run three car sets from TVL on NTP.

With TS1 I can tailor it to how I want, within the scope of stock available, but with TSW, unless you use scenario planner you can't. A big draw to TSW for me is the service mode, I have been wanting something like for train simulators for years, I so wish TS1 had it. But with service mode you are stuck with what DTG gives you and for a stick in the mud purist like me, especially for more historic train operations, then it often leaves you not quite satisfied enough, because the inaccuracies are not able to altered.

Maybe I am too obsessed with minor details! I can see now why things like the colour of ballast and fencing to matter to some people, it is often the little details that you notice when they are not correct, even if maybe most don't worry about it.

• Like Like x 7
  31. RaceDay86

RaceDay86 Active Member

I think this sounds interesting, I already own NTP and TVL so already have the 101 and 08. But don't have the 52. With a complete new timetable and scenarios it might be a good add on. It all comes down to price, if they put it at about the same as a loco add on I would probably get it, but if they try and price like a brand new route I will definitely wait for it to be on sale.

• Like Like x 2
  32. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

This I think is very simple to answer, they already made a Class 166 in TS Classic, thus had plenty of info to make it already. It probably wasn't considered worth the effort to make the 165 when they'd need to go out and hunt for more info to make it.
    A three car set takes more resources than a two car, seeing they also had to make three coaches and a Class 45 from scratch for the route as well they were probably pushing things as is. It probably made the most sense to cut the 101 coach seeing as they could get by with just the doubles.

Why they did it for TVL is that they probably saw something that said they worked there in a very limit capacity, and since they had the resources this time figured it would be worth it.

And as for why they haven't allowed them to be subbed in it's probably because the 101 in NTP's technically a separate train, thus the coach might need some work to be compatible with that version of the engine. That would require some minor work to do, and more importantly would probably require extensive bug testing for the service mode to make sure it didn't doesn't break anything, so they probably don't see it as worth the effort.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  33. theorganist

As far as I know the class 165 and 166 are very similar, as far as I know visual differences were first class accommodation and some extra hopper windows.

Making an extra coach for the class 101 on TVL doesn't make sense when they were not running with them at the time, so why bother then, when they were having to make a class 37 and a load of freight wagons? That argument doesn't hold up for me I am afraid.

They could make 3 car class 375 and 377 units if they want to cut down on the amount of carriages they need to model!

Why sacrifice realism if that is something you apparently aspire to achieve? Or does that realism only apply when you are creating up to date routes, if it is something historic then they can't be so bothered!

I dread to think what a period steam route will be like, probably like the Falmouth branch with a Pannier and some chocolate and cream mark 1's!

I like TSW but it seems TS1 will be the place to be to get a realistic historic experience as there are so many third party developers producing add-ons or have produced them in the past.

• Like Like x 3
  34. david-bright184169

david-bright184169 Active Member

Please correct me if I'm wrong but in the Dovetail Live article about this add-on
    wasn't a class 72 mentioned as being included too?

• Like Like x 1
  35. theorganist

Do you mean the 52? There hasn't been a class 72 yet, although DTG might have found evidence of one at Reading depot!

• Like Like x 2
  36. tallboy7648

SPG came with three trains, not two. NTP came with three trains, not 2 and that was the base route for tsw2020 and I was not even mentoring standard loco dlcs. Obliviously the Bakerloo line would come with one train since only one train came runs on the Bakerloo line in real life. You wouldn't even be able to layer lirr at all. Sure maybe nec but it's not included in tsw2 nor would it make sense. SKA should have came with three trains at launch (DB BR 406 ICE3M DB BR 442 Talent 2 and the DB S-Bahn Koln DB BR 423) but it seems you disagree with my opinion.

Here's the thing DTG says they don't want to add unrealistic trains to routes which I support but they go and do just that. Is this game trying to simulate how a route and what trains that it would be in real life as a simulator would and should or are they just gonna go off the rails and add whatever they have. Why would dtg take away some realism for something they want to achieve for historic content like this pack and even modern routes. I remember playing GWE for example on a 166 and I had a situation where I saw another 166 that had duplicate number which I thought was a bug but apparently only 20 class 166s actually run on that route during that period and the class 165s were more frequent with the only difference apparently between the two being the first class seating and some extra windows. Could they have added the 165, probably since they made the 375 for sehs which was effectively a clone to the 377 with some differences in the first class area and the color of the seats in the 375. Also you have Rivet making the Standard 1938 Stock for the Bakerloo line and while I know it's a third party, not only did dtg give them the green light, that train would never run on that route in modern day reality. Heck the 1972 stock replaced the some of the remaining 1938 Stock on that line so I guess they are probably gonna have a modern day timetable and a old era timetable to how the route was in the 40s or 50s because it wouldn't make sense to have it run on modern day timetable and it if did, it would be dtg allowing unrealistic things to be included in the timetable mode of the game. DTG sacrificed some form of realism in this pack as well. They included the 101 which hardly ran on the route and added it in the wrong color. It's supposed to in a full br blue color, not BR Blue/Grey. What are they gonna do with steam trains, make the Big Boy steam train but add timetable services to a British route because "that's all they have"

Now it seems your expectation isn't as high as some others but as a simulator it should simulate the proper trains that would run on a route and model a route as close as how it would be in reality. Now they are not gonna get it 100% when modeling routes but when it comes to which trains need to be added on what route, that should be spot on. They should add the trains that run on that route in reality in that time period with the route if the train is frequent on that route and if the line that train uses is fully accessible, not add a train that wouldn't run on that route or was very rare in reality simply because "that's all they have" If this is truly a simulator then that should be the case. DTG have made some odd decisions and it makes me wonder what they want to achieve with this game

• Like Like x 2
  37. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

I very strongly disagree with your opinion on the '38 stock.

DTG should NOT be a judge of what content 3rd party developers WANT to do in any way whatsoever.

Will I buy the '38 stock? No
    Do I think it's a good idea to make it? No
    Do I think it will offer good value for money given the similarities with the Class 483? No

Maybe Rivet knows they can build the '38 stock in an evening and spend so little resources on it, that even if it sells terribly they can make a small profit. Small risk, small reward. Or one of their employees likes the '38 stock and decided he/she will build it as a pet project.

I want 3rd party developers to create whatever they like and/or think will sell well. I generally don't like repeating the same cliche phrases. But you don't have to buy it, and DTG doesn't have to police 3rd party builders.

If you don't buy it it will not appear in your game and you save some money as well.

• Like Like x 4
  38. david-bright184169

david-bright184169 Active Member

I have just read the article again properly and the number 72 refers to the 72 unique named Class 52's included in the add-on
    Oops!

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  39. theorganist

Well they have that wrong as well as there were 74 class 52 diesels!

For clarity btw, there were 21 class 166 units.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  40. tallboy7648

I won't buy it. I would get it if it did railtour services on another underground line like it does in reality. I think it's cool that third parties are making content for this game but should it be at the cost of sacrificing realism just because someone really wants to make a train and they have no realistic route to put it on in the timetable mode? In my opinion no. We have scenario designer off the rails mode for that. This train could be a small risk/reward project but I used that as a example on how much realism does dtg want in their routes because some routes have shown that dtg are willing to take away realism in some cases even though they said they would not do that. This is supposed to be a simulator at the end of the day.

• Like Like x 3
  41. paulgregs

paulgregs Active Member

We have these on the Severn beach line in Bristol along with the 165.... Over the years you would of loved it, DMU's of all classes in all types of livery.... It was a working British rail scrap yard back in the day....

• Like Like x 3
  42. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

No. It is about how much realism YOU want.
    If you don't buy the '38 stock it will not be in your modern Bakerloo, them making it doesn't change what you own.

As far as I'm concerned they can make a Thomas the Tank engine model to substitute in timetable, as long as I'm not forced to own it, fine.

If you are smart/knowdlegeable enough to understand X is unrealistic you can avoid it and it's fine. Some people don't care and will buy the '38 stock, will happily play the 422 on SKA and the Class 52 on 2015 GWE, and it doesn not conflict in any way whatsoever with what you want or own.

• Like Like x 3
  43. theorganist

I think it would make a very interesting 80's route, especially with the freight potential. I know class 121 bubble cars were used on it then the class 108's which were drafted in, in the late 80's, presumably class 117's and class 118's too.

Surprised they use the 166 on there though, they were supposed to be express stock, originally for the Newbury and Oxford services with the slightly less post 165 on the stoppers, seems BR and its successors didn't manage to keep things that way.

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  44. tallboy7648

That's why I said in my opinion. Content like that would probably be geared to the more casual player since they probably don't care much about realism and don't know how realistic that train would be on that line as the case with this the 70s pack for gwe. But if dtg say that they want to add realistic trains and the proper trains to the route then that should be the case. Not the other way around

Now if they made a Thomas The Tank Engine, that would be funny. Maybe I would get it on a sale lol. (Nah I wouldn't buy it but it would be funny)

• Like Like x 3
  45. paulgregs

paulgregs Active Member

They have strange workings these days, I know I got a 166 from Clifton down to temple meads then had to connect for the Taunton train.... Which happened to be the same train....
    Anyway, I'm a Bristol manor farm fc season ticket holder purely so I can drink cider, watch football, and watch trains simultaneously....

• Like Like x 3
  46. DROGE

DROGE Active Member

Just a short one from me - (I won't even touch on the "buying trains you already own from other routes" dilemma).

I'll just say that, to achieve what is being proposed here; an immersive use of old traction on the GWE, the absolute minimum requirement would/should be to remove the OHLE from the route. Having it as a separately listed route (for owners of GWE) if necessary.

With the OHLE in place, and 52s and 101s running under it, the immersion fails from the outset.

• Like Like x 5
  47. solicitr

It does seem that since the launch of TSW1, DTG have backed off from 3 locos per route to 2 locos per route.

In the original 2020 bundle, SPG, NTP, NEC and GWE all had three (MSB only got two and a half). But the TSW2 base loadout came with a remade Sand Patch, still with three, SKA with two, and Bakerloo with (necessarily) just one. Post-TSW2 DLC routes have just two (or one, the case of LGV). And in the Preserved Collection DLC, again, I can't think of one that came with three new locomotives; OSD, ECW and WSR only had one new one plus a reskin.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  48. DruidsNectar

DruidsNectar Guest

I keep seeing mention of the Class 52 in this pack being "rebuilt". Can someone explain in detail what is meant by "rebuilt", and confirm if you know for sure, or you're just speculating.

In my mind "rebuilt" could mean anything, at a minimum it could be the following, largely re-using the existing model:
    • additional features, such as more working buttons, switches, etc., or revisions such as added equipment to the cab
    • improved sounds
    • improved textures
    • improved physics (handling and behaviour of the loco)

It could mean the following, essentially meaning a different model to the existing one:
    • the 3D model redrawn from scratch
    • a different revision of the loco being modelled, such as the re-fit of air brakes and loss of a fuel tank
    • complete re-write of AI and physics

DTG don't appear to mention in their announcement (here) that the 52 is rebuilt, and therefore that suggests there is very little if no change. If there were significant or noticeable changes (other than livery) then surely it would be in DTG's interests to be at pains to mention these, after all it has to be a selling point (unless they're really concerned it makes the older content look bad, which I doubt would be a reason).

• Like Like x 5
  49. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

They are quite coy about rebuilding the HST because of course the offical model has GWR chiselled into the side of it, so yes the exact models used are important and it maybe that for the livery editor compatability they have to make completely different models. So rebuilt seems a minimum to get preserved trains into livery editor, but what is the real difference?

• Like Like x 4
  50. a.paice

a.paice Well-Known Member

C305728A-A5F2-418E-B53D-72D879549801.jpeg 9D8456F0-3A18-4067-B0F5-CC8CB44A3592.jpeg I had a go at creating a 1970’s esque scenario for GWE and you can make some really atmospheric scenes. It’s also amazing how quickly I forgot about the fact that the route is far too modern.

The pack isn’t for me but it proves it has value and has a lot of potential for those who don’t own TVL and NTP to enjoy.

• Like Like x 13
    • Helpful Helpful x 1