Way To Break It, Dtg!!!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by solicitr, Mar 2, 2021.

1. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

First off, whatever nice noises Sam and Matt may have made about "complete patch notes," todays are not even REMOTELY complete.

2) YOU BROKE LIVERY EDITOR! Oh, sure, one can open the editor and paint trains to one's heart's content, but THEY HAVE ALL VANISHED FROM THE GAME, which pretty much obviates the point of having it in the first place.

Thank God I made backups.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Louis-MTA NYCTA

Louis-MTA NYCTA Well-Known Member

On another note the Class 483 has been broken for the IOW for the longest time as well. I made a fully complete modern IOW livery for the Class 483 just to be able to not use it. It's not funny, spent a good 2 hours making it a while ago.

The livery designer is one of the best tools if not, the best tools in the game. I have seen how creative people can be with their favorite trains. But DTG must fix this issue soon. If needed I will submit a ticket.

• Like Like x 4
  3. doublefine7

doublefine7 Well-Known Member

ALWAYS submit a ticket. That is the only way DTG gets to notice that there is a problem with their game.

• Like Like x 1
  4. solicitr

Already done.

• Like Like x 2
  5. maxthum

maxthum Active Member

Things happen, I reckon DTG will get a patch out soon but don't stress out. Things could be worse for sure.

6. solicitr

Well as long as it's unfixed it brings my livery pack project to a dead halt, since I've learned the hard way that you have to check colors under game lighting.

• Like Like x 2
  7. heardturkey

heardturkey Active Member

I can still check my liveries by setting up a basic scenario and using the alternative livery. One way to keep going until they sort out the mess they created.

8. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Thanks for raising the livery issue to us; we're aware and are working on a fix, which we'll launch when we've been able to test it throroughly.

This looks like an issue with the UI, rather than any of your saved liveries being deleted, though we appreciate it's not ideal. Thanks for your patience, apologies for any inconvenience caused, and we'll let you know when the fix has been implemented.

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 2