If There Is A Eurostar Route In The Future, The Uk And French Routes Can Be Provided In Advance

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 59321747, Mar 5, 2021.

1. 59321747

59321747 Well-Known Member

1. My idea is this. I don’t know when DTG will get the Eurostar license, so we can do the route to the UK and France in advance.
    2. The British route can reach Dover from London St Pancras Railway Station. French route from Paris, France to Calais. In this way, the route from London to Paris is prepared in advance for Eurostar. Without a Eurostar license, at least some players can play routes to the UK and France
    3. If Eurostar arrives at TSW, only a tunnel needs to be established in the intermediate channel to open the route. Some players don't want to waste a lot of time on the route between London and France. Especially for the tunnel between the UK and France, you can jump directly into the game screen loading screen when you are in the British and French coast tunnels and skip the boring long tunnel trip directly.
    4. London-Dover route DLC (20 euros)
      For the DLC of the London-France Coastal Tunnel route, skip the link tunnel directly. (10 Euros)
      France-Calais route DLC (30 Euros)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Thomas Ham

Thomas Ham Active Member

go and Look on the Roadmap on there you will what Route's are in the works

• Like Like x 1
  3. 59321747

Any route can be studied, as for what route DTG produces is up to them.

4. Nidhish Inumala

Nidhish Inumala Active Member

Great idea, I think that the jumping part might be hard considering you have to put in the train while also having it moving.

5. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

I think you under estimate the complexity of the game and its development.

• Like Like x 3
  6. 59321747

You have to know that developing games is a team, not a single person. It is easy to assist the team, and it takes too much time for a professional person.

7. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

i don't think this will happen you asking them to extend already a long route and end it at dover priory then possibly make that even longer with the tunnel and to then finish that off finish in Calais this is going to be a huge project and DTG have made it clear that they will only work on a route if they get a licence so with the French route what could they run along there if you can't have Eurostar train. Also i don't really see how the loading if you don't have the tunnel would work

• Like Like x 1
  8. elaineedwards2013

elaineedwards2013 Well-Known Member

It would be nice to do London St Pancras to Paris Gare Du Nord on the Eurostar in the future, but the possibility is low, due to licensing.

9. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

It's called a suggestion.