Hi From London.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by meselfhimself, Oct 29, 2019.

1. meselfhimself

meselfhimself New Member

Hi new here,
    Not actually bought TSW yet but plan to when i have some time. I'm particularly intreasted in seeing some familar London routes like NLL and Northern City and Anglia Lee Valley lines & related stock appear in the future - 80's- present. (Nostalgia and all that)

I might even try my hand at contributing in some way as a 3d artist. I really like re-creating passengers Interiors for some reason. so if anyone wants a hand with stuff like that in future, give me a shout via PM.
    Examples of my work below.
    (bear in mind these were not created with real time 3d in mind - so poly count and texture resolution is not optimized for that)

Class 205 interior & Exterior Model.
    https://www.daz3d.com/the-old-railway-thumper
    Class 317 / 318 (interior only)
    https://www.daz3d.com/modern-commuter-carriage

Cheers.

Edit, Oops just realised this is the TS forum and Not TSW, ahh sorry.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. woodbury

woodbury New Member

Listed editing customwritingcompany.com
    Hi,

I'm from Glasgow. I started playing TSW and TS on my I7 920 Asus P6T SE years ago. I'm planning to buy the current edition of TS (been saving for it like for eternity). I played other train sims and I can confirm that none are as cool as TS2020 and TSW2020.

3. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

You're going to hear about last month's Humble Bundle sooner or later so- get away from anything breakable ... sit down ... deep breaths ... it was 70p or something- a US dollar I think.

IMHO 2021 is not a great showcase for TS and the rest of the bundle was a weird grab-bag of odds and ends. Worth getting if you happened to be after something in it but not a must have.​

• Like Like x 1