PlayStation Gwe Timetable

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by fabienlimp95, Mar 17, 2021.

1. fabienlimp95

fabienlimp95 Well-Known Member

As many of you know, there was a way of 'unlock' extra Timetable services by going the Journey mode (which always did run absolutely fine on my PS4(!!), so I never understand why they did a Timetable with fewer services for the Console in the first place.

Now I got the Diesel Legends Pack and I cannot get those Extra Services again. In my Opinion, DTG should unlock all timetable services on the Consoles as well as they are bring additional life to GWE, which makes it definitely more enjoyable! I actually don't know if this is worth a ticket, but maybe some of you have the same opinion.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ber#3067

ber#3067 Member

Hopefully they will

• Like Like x 1
  3. phillip.good

phillip.good Well-Known Member

I know and I’m bummed about that too but it was a loophole for a reason and directly linked to optimisation.

I think it was Adam who said that the first thing they wanted to achieve through optimisation was having the GWE PC timetable on consoles but they still haven’t quite optimised enough... yet

I am pretty confident it’s coming but, for now, we’ll just have to without the Greenford and Henley services...

• Like Like x 1
  4. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Trust me they do work. I have tried it. Although it says 254 services for GWE (2015) If you have followed the steps. The extra services are there check the actual class 166 services as well as the HST's 1 extra HST and over 200 Class 166's.

Hentis

• Like Like x 2
  5. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

Can confirm. They are there when the right steps are followed. Was enjoying one of the short Greenfield runs last night.

• Like Like x 3
  6. ber#3067

ber#3067 Member

I can't and have try the steps and it doesn't unlock the extra timetable on gwe 166 stay at 166 services instead of 229

7. joulz75

joulz75 Active Member

It seems they disappear only if you have the diesel pack installed

8. phillip.good

phillip.good Well-Known Member

Defo not there in service mode.... haven’t tried on foot yet....

9. joulz75

joulz75 Active Member

It's there in service mode ! Unless you have diesel pack installed.

10. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

So when I had the diesel pack installed they did work. But I have since gone to try and use the xtra services and yes They no longer seem to work. Bugger!

Hentis

• Like Like x 1
  11. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

The biggest bonus of being able to use the backdoor in to the proper timetable was getting the correct length HST sets for all services. That’s the main reason why I used it. I suppose it is still available in TSW2020 but it’s not ideal. At least I still remember that I got NEC and RT for free when I bought TSW2020 and RT followed on to TSW2. Not all of the loopholes closed in time. I still have a lot of love for the original GWE timetable and trains, and the Diesel pack has enhanced the playability of the route and is getting me more use from my old trains, so it’s not all bad news. Let’s hope it all comes back at some point, as standard.

• Like Like x 4
  12. ber#3067

ber#3067 Member

Hope so

• Like Like x 1