Stuck At Red...

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Cheyney1874, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Cheyney1874

Cheyney1874 New Member

New update great, keeping to time UNTIL, I get a red light which isn’t for changing. Tried request to pass at danger - denied!! Looked ahead on map and see multiple red lights then green, no reason for it. Waited over 10 minutes and no change. AI trains affected too.

This happened on 166 Westbound and an HST Eastbound.

Anyone else having this, wasn’t an issue for me prior to update.

Ta!

2. 410nick

410nick Member

What's the service number so I can take a stab at it?

3. Stephencoast1

Stephencoast1 New Member

Im having the samw
    Im having the same trouble seem to be at reading i like to do night time play in the 43 i was stuck at a light for 35 mins and i turned my xbox off hopefully it will be sorted

4. Bryer

Bryer Well-Known Member

I've seen this occasionally, however without the service numbers I cannot test it for you. It's been reported via the ticket system as some AI drivers have a meltdown and refuse to leave the platform somewhere, which affects the following services further down the route. It could also be that you're at junctions and something is supposed to come across your path, however it's not loaded that service in and it's crashed.

5. RoboHogg

RoboHogg New Member

I get this on 2R17 - London Paddington to Reading just after a Stop at Slough heading to Burnham. It is a mess of Reds in all directions here. Not sure what was intended as there is no traffic in either direction and as other traffic heads this way they get stopped at Red's. I have finished all other runs and scenarios this is the only one I have left. Was hoping the 5GB patch might fix this alas not....

This is the Class 166 route for me that starts at around 8:15am from London Paddington to Reading.

6. GothicMatt

GothicMatt Active Member

I can safely say ive tried and tested the service mentioned which is Service 2R17 and i ended up failing because i passed the red signal when i needed to get to Reading for 8.37am i believe or 9.37am cant remember but ive tried it myself anyway

7. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Robohog, i had this issue last nite a jad a red light a slough with other trains also at a stand still, i free cammed and it looks like a frieght train should be in that section but doesnt load,all i did is took control of the train furthest in front and it released the signal to carry on,all be it about 20 mins late

• Like Like x 1
  8. grahamsarea18

grahamsarea18 Member

Stuck at red signal towards top of map on NEC. Is it because rest of the line is for Amtrak routes only or what. Been here 20-30 minutes. Request to go thru gives no indication message. No other trains ahead or behind me. Please help!!!