PC Arosa Bugs

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by paul.pavlinovich, Mar 25, 2021.

1. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

1. I derailed in the tutorial at just under 30km/h as I crested the rise just as the gradient drops coming into the station you're meant to stop at.
    2. In R1416 Arosa Chur it does not make sense what you're supposed to do - the stop marker vanishes about 40m away from it then you told to go to the other platform but you cannot as you're bounded by red signals.
    3. The bar graph on the HUD mostly works but not always. It disappears sometimes.
    4. The signal lights on the right side of the HUD don't seem to make sense and the lack of a manual means you cannot interpret them.
    5. There is no manual
    6. On the tutorial the loco is silent until you open the door then it gets loud.
    7. Derails unpredictably when well within speed limit going down hill with any dynamic on at all.

I'm very sad it does not support Raildriver.

I will come back and edit this as I discover more. Its not all doom and gloom though. It looks pretty decent if you ignore the really distant hills.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 7
  2. rattyfus

rattyfus New Member

Coul I just add that the power/brake indicator on the HUD doesn’t work either. It always shows a “-“, although it does change between red and white. Seriously, I would have thought that a route that relies so much on accurate braking would have included this and the accelerometer bar graph.

• Like Like x 2
  3. paul.pavlinovich

The bar graph is actually working, but its showing too big a range so the actual power doesn't show up well. Use 100% power or 100% braking and you'll see what I mean (if you don't derail ;).

Paul

4. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hey - thanks for letting us know. We've passed this on for the Rivet team to review.

On a side note, Matt spoke about Raildriver compatability in the live stream last night, and whilst not promising anything, said he'd speak to Rivet about it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. paul.pavlinovich

Well Rivet delivered... kind of :( - I'll post a new thread with what I suspect is the first time anyone has tested RD with the loco...