Arosa On Steam

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Ravi, Mar 25, 2021.

1. zawal.belili

zawal.belili Guest

Good evening.

I give my opinion very quickly because I can not wait to return to play on the road.

The only thing that "annoys" to me are the mountains, we are not going to lie to each other they are just not beautiful and I will not add more than has already been said.
    You know what you need to improve for the next road.

Everything else is great, I had no bugs after the tutorial and the 1st service.
    The train is a pure marvel, it is superb, very detailed, the cars too, the atmosphere is really nice.
    I walked around town a bit to see your work in laying down the assets and I must say that it is very good.
    There are two or three not very pretty textures but it's minimal so no problem for me.

It is clear that this route is made to be played in winters or in autumn because of the mountains but we do not lose in the change, it is super beautiful, in winters with the falling snow it is magnificent, I love it .

I miss the "spotter", I also find that it lacks "piles" of snow everywhere to make the winter effect more realistic.
    I would like to have more "heights" of snow on the roofs for example, the road must also be dirtier and have small piles on the lower side. (Snowdrift)
    Finally small visual details to improve the winter season.

I had pre-ordered and I admit having had a doubt after the 1st direct on youtub but ultimately I'm rather happy with my purchase.

I'm back on track.

• Like Like x 2
  2. bsrdj

bsrdj Member

raildriver has worked on every new dlc but this one.

3. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

Hey - the manual is here (we'll aim to get it on the site at some point today).

• Like Like x 3
  4. HeyYoPaulie!

HeyYoPaulie! Well-Known Member

That link doesn't work DTG JD - please repost, thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  5. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

6. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

I have to admit the manual is just beautiful

• Like Like x 2
  7. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

I note (and DTG should note) that the cab diagrams indicate and explain the function of every single interactable object

• Like Like x 2
  8. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

Why are the achievements for Arosaline still hidden, when route is released???