Route Žsr 120 Bratislva-žilina /slovakia.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by michalcabel.tech, Feb 23, 2021.

?
  1. Yes, its uniqe route wich should be in TSW2.

93.3%
  2. No, its uniqe but there are more uniqe routes wich be more welcome.

6.7%
  1. michalcabel.tech

michalcabel.tech New Member

Slovakia, everybody is mostly talking about UK, US and Germany but in TSW2 is so many routes from these countries and its starts boring me driving the same trains again and again. TSW2 need some uniqe routes as Bratislva-Žilina wich is very nice route and uniqe rolling stock and locomotives wich are operated by ZSSK. These locos are so uniqe because you will see them only in Czechia and Slovakia, nowhere else you will see these locos and cars. On this route operates 6 types of services: Intercity express, Intercity, Express, Regional express, Regional and many Freight services. You can see full time cab-view on Vovlaku.sk-YT. Stations on wich stops IC Ex, IC and Ex.: Bratislava-Trnava-Leopoldov-Piešťany-Nové Mesto nad Váhom-Trenčín-Trenčianska Teplá-Púchov-Považská Bystrica-Žilina. Total travel time is about 2 hours 30 minutes.
    Locomotives:
    ES 450.0-Electric loco mostly, on passangers Ex. services.
    [​IMG]
    E 163.3-Electric loco mostly, on passangers Ex. and Regional services.
    [​IMG]
    M 754.0-Diesel loco mostly, on freight and passangers Regional services.
    [​IMG]
    (DLC 1)EM 460.0-Multiple unit, mostly on passangers Regional services.
    [​IMG]
    (DLC 2)S 230.0-Electric loco, mostly on both freight/passangers services.
    [​IMG]
    Scenarios:
    1. Carpatian Express (First half of route with Ex. service. ES 450.0. Bratislava-Nové Mesto nad Váhom. About 75 mins.)
    2. Intercity Express (Second half of route with Ex. service. E 163.3. Nové Mesto nad Váhom-Žilina. About 75 mins.)
    4. Manipulation Maneuver (Take empty passanger cars from marshalling yard, take them to Bratislava main station and take control of this train to Trenčín. M 745.0/Switching, ES 450.0/Ride to Trenčín. Bratislva -Trenčín )
    5. Freight runner (Switching at Žilina, then with the same loco, taking same train to Nové Mesto nad Váhom. M 754.0. Žilina-Nové Mesto nad Váhom)
    -------------------DLC Scenarios---------------------
    DLC 1s(EM 460.0) scenarios:
    1. Trenčianská Teplá Regional (Take this train from Trenčianská Teplá to Žilina then change ends and continue to run as far as Trenčín.)
    2. Special service (The Express loco broke down. Take from depot EM 460.0, go to Bratislava main st. and run this special service to Leopoldov)
    DLC 2s(S 230.0) scenarios:
    1. Double freight (Take this train from Bratislava freight yard north to Pezinok, wait there to helper couple up 7 more cars and then operate non-stop freight service to Púchov)
    2. Tracks maitance (Take this specila Regional Ex. train from Pezinok to Trenčianská Teplá. Be aware on tracks near Leopoldov are being maitanace works underway.)
    This was all scenarios, or they ahould lookl like if this route will be coming to TSW2. Thank you all for reading and I wish you liked my idead wich route should be added to TSW. And remember, it doesnt matter from where you are, all railfans are one big family with all railway professions. For railroad succes!

• Like Like x 3
  2. michalcabel.tech

There will be photos due to not displaying in main text. They will be in order as in text. 800px-Lokomotiva_350_v_Holešovicích_(2).jpg 1024px-Lokomotiva_163.109,_hláska_Čingov.jpg 1200px-ZSSK_757.005,_stanica_Žilina.jpg R256d8eac90b33dbcb7681ca919e90c94.jpg Rd270b5c12e0ee3dba3f393865d6a420c.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  3. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

Oh my, these trains look really different. I like it. I'd love a change in scenery and trains. I'm upvoting this one :) Got some pictures on the landscape we'd be operating through?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

I travel this route 50time per year as passenger. It would be super cool addon!

• Like Like x 1
  5. michalcabel.tech

Ok, sorry I wasnt watching this post, but here you go: Trať ŽSR 120 Bratislava -Žilina - YouTube
    Here is full cabview Bartislava Main Station-Žilina Main Station

6. michalcabel.tech

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  7. Agent Qracle RUS

Agent Qracle RUS Well-Known Member

I definitely glad see route from country of our slavian brothers)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

I liked the 2nd part of the video more than the first half. It's considerably flatter than I expected, and I do like that in the 2nd part the stations and surroundings look less modern.

• Like Like x 1
  9. michalcabel.tech

Yea, mainly Bratislava main station is communistic piece of something shitty and the station more in middle of slovakia are being reworked and modernise. Here is what BA main station looks before getting bigger capacity in 1970s. And I am still happy that not only slovaks didnt liked this route. BA hl st stara.jpg
    Yea and most of southern slovakia is just flat due to žitný ostrov wich is biggets reserve of drinking water at slovakia and afterwards near Piešťany is getting scenery more into mountains.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021