[mod Download] Tsw 2 - Hrr Timetable With Br 101 Services (replaced With Ice3 Ska)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by trainsimcz, Apr 7, 2021.

1. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

Last update of HRR route brings updated timetable which now include upcoming BR 101 services (around 30 services). Since DLC is not released yet you can try those services now with SKA ICE3 (8, 10 and 12 cars).

http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&showid=2460

• Like Like x 16
  2. HeyYoPaulie!

HeyYoPaulie! Well-Known Member

3. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Not a PC player - can someone give a brief description of these services?
    How long do they take (I would guess ~20/30 minutes), are those just some 146 + DoSto services that skip a few stations along the line? I'd guess it's just Bochum - Essen - Duigsburg on the fast tracks without any intermediate stop.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  4. Callum B.

Callum B. Well-Known Member

Yes, precisely. Each service takes about half an hour, or just under (28 minutes according to the schedule).

Cheers

5. Task

Task Well-Known Member

In the current timetable (may get updated until release) there are:
    • 10 services Bochum <> Essen <> Duisburg (one of them also stops at Mülheim) => around 27 minutes
    • 20 services Essen <> Duisburg => around 15 minutes
    • 14 AI only services Düsseldorf Portal <> Duisburg <> Oberhausen Portal

• Like Like x 5
  6. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Thanks... unless it can be used somewhere else I'll skip that entirely far more excited for the free updates to RT and MSB.

Don't want to turn this topic into an argument, but if they decided not to do the cab car we should have got some HMA services with a 101 at both ends of the train to fit an IC timetable without the turnaround in Munich. It's not worth it for a glorified RE layer on one of the shorter routes without LZB... hopefully it can be used on Hamburg Lubeck as well.

• Like Like x 4
  7. fabristunt

fabristunt Well-Known Member

Same here. If it's only that, it's not for me. Unless it's usable on other routes, I'm not buying it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jinoss17

Jinoss17 Well-Known Member

That's bad ...

• Like Like x 2
  9. Snek

Snek Well-Known Member

How is it bad? It's the real life timetable

• Like Like x 4
  10. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

what happens when the 101 is released? Can this mod still be used in combination with the 101? Or should this be deleted then?

11. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

It's not bad the timetable in HRR, it's bad that as far as we know, those services are all that's coming with the BR101.

THE german electric locomotive, the flagship of the DB InterCity brand, with a max speed of 200 km/h used on a 30 minute stretch with a max speed of 160 km/h on the same services as the MSB RE layer with the BR146 just missing two stops...

AFAIK Intercites also run on HMA (but they can't use ICs on that route because the lack of a cab car), I think also RRO and MSB? Not too sure, should also run once or twice per day on SKA IIRC

• Like Like x 4
  12. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

Just delete it or keep it your choice

13. Jinoss17

Jinoss17 Well-Known Member

I'm not denying that. I was just thinking that if the 101 will add just those timetables on HRR is a bit of a shame...

• Like Like x 2
  14. fabristunt

Not enough gameplay value for what is going to be a full price DLC. Unless it adds services on other routes, it's bad.

15. Task

Task Well-Known Member

Yeah, 101s with ICs run on HMA, RRO and MSB. MSB would be AI only though as they drive via the Nantenbacher Kurve. And HMA is a problem because of the missing cab car. Otherwise it would be suiting pretty good. Another problem would be adding another layer on HMA as the consoles already have problems with the existing layers.
    Hamburg - Lübeck has 2-4 IC services depending on the season so I'm not sure it's worth the effort there.

• Like Like x 1
  16. matinakbary

matinakbary Well-Known Member

But that's the route. And i don't remember a loco addon, that adds services to other routes released before the loco addon. Or am I wrong there?

17. fabristunt

Well, there the railtour thingy on some routes, then there is the fact that some loco can substitute others, especially on German routes.

The main point however is that the 101 does not offer enough gameplay value. Even if it has not been done before, that would be the right moment to add services to other DLC!

• Like Like x 3
  18. lux#4689

lux#4689 Well-Known Member

hm, I just tried this mod, and I get all the time, shortly after starting, the pop-up "signal passed at danger" and quitting back to the menu on different services.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Snek

Snek Well-Known Member

Don't use the mod it's broken atm

• Like Like x 1
  20. doublefine7

doublefine7 Well-Known Member

I tested the mod and it seems that all the RE2 services are giving an AI SPAD. This will happen hourly per ingame time and it is reproducable consistently. So this mod seems to break the timetable and I would recommend to not use it if you wont get frustrated by SPADs.

• Like Like x 2
  21. I can confirm that the mod is broken at this time, as I get a SPAD every time I drive for a while

22. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

Yeah the timetable is broken somehow, tested even just fresh saved and still the same problem. Im working on a fix (download is removed from my page for now) if i dont find a way how to fix that then i will do this mod old way ... this way it should work.

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1