Please Just Allow The Use Of Cameras In Tunnels Already

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dallas117, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

It the main reason I don't overly enjoy TSW2 over 2020, it feels like you are being constricted for no reason. The Arosa Line is a perfect example of where the camera should easily be allowed, but no, it is just shut off. I was so excited to play that DLC and have such awesome camera shots of tunnels, but nope, your forced to sit in the cab. Even though Isle of Weight you could even use Tunnel Cam.

Just please, enable that ability again. Or make it an option in the settings so people that play that way have that capability again.

• Like Like x 15
  2. George1862

George1862 Active Member

Exactly we need cameras back

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I believe it was meant to be changed back for Clinchfield but it hasn’t happened. I’m hoping it is a global change so it applies to every route so I can enjoy TSW2 fully. I often go back to TSW2020 for the sole purpose of seeing a train enter or exit a tunnel as I play. Sad but true. I do like to put the camera on the nose of a train and glide along and that is especially good through a tunnel. Another reason for still driving in TSW2020 occasionally.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Rivet games did allow the camera to work in the Ryde tunnel on iow , so don’t know why they didn’t allow it on arl . Maybe licensing?

5. Dallas117

Dallas117 Active Member

Ya I was so frustrated when the camera got pulled in the cab, I literally yelled out loud, just NOOO. Cause I was so excited for that route and that ability, would look so good.

• Like Like x 1
  6. fabristunt

fabristunt Well-Known Member

Same here: I was looking forward to watching the pantograph lower itself when entering tunnels, only to be thrown back into the cab. TSW2020 didn't have this limitation...

• Like Like x 1