Tsw 2 Upcoming 'rush Hour' Feature

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by londonmidland, Apr 11, 2021.

1. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

Can I suggest "flat as a pancake" for the future? ;)

2. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Just a suggestion, but maybe DTG should drop the 2 in Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour. They could just call it Train Sim World: Rush Hour. This way, future updates could be named instead of being called TSW 3, 4 and 5 etc. This would put more emphasis on the fact a ‘main release’ is a feature enhanced update - with the name alluding to the main ‘new’ feature. I guess we’ll have to ultimately see what ‘Rush Hour’ actually brings to the table.

• Like Like x 14
  3. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

If they ever stop selling TSW 2020 then maybe that wouldn't be a bad idea, but as long as the former's available they should really keep the 2 in the title.

• Like Like x 2
  4. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

I can imagine either a greater Anglia essex suburban line, c2c network or a London overground route

5. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

I assume the upcoming Glasgow Cathcart Circle line will be part of this 'rush hour' pack as well as some other newly announced routes.

• Like Like x 5
  6. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Another prime candidate would be something like South London Network from classic DTG TS.

• Like Like x 6
  7. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Hopefully a section of the Northeast Corridor will be the US route. Preferably Boston to Providence due to that section having the highest speeds.

• Like Like x 5
  8. mickelmickle

mickelmickle Member

Be nice to see Waterloo to Portsmouth or Victoria to Brighton in Rush Hour

• Like Like x 3
  9. Callum B.

Callum B. Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. junior hornet

junior hornet Well-Known Member

Sam has previously said in the streams that he is 99.9% certain that this summer’s release would not be a paid one. Therefore either the other 0.01% has come into play and we will have to pay for the update or it will be a free automatic update with the option to purchase the complete thing as a bundle with 3 routes for a set price.

If the former (i.e. you have to pay for it), I would be miffed to say the least if the routes included were not new so that to get the Rush Hour element, I would have to pay for routes I already had or routes I have no interest in.

If the latter, then presumably it would be like TSW2020 with the base element being free but available as a bundle with existing routes for those that want to buy it (i.e. new users).

Personally, with the 3 new routes already slated for release, I would doubt that it would contain 3 brand new routes as there wouldn’t be time to develop and test them fully.

Of course this is all conjecture at the moment. May the fourth be with you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  11. Monder

Monder Well-Known Member

This time I'd say I'm pretty sure it's the latter option. Update for free, paid routes. Maybe there will be three brand new, maybe three already in the game and one new (like TSW2020). If the update itself was to be paid for, oh the backlash would be big.

• Like Like x 4
  12. 59321747

59321747 Well-Known Member

In the upcoming annual update, the guess is that the steam locomotive will first add a new route, and two routes that have already been sold are added to attract potential new users.
    There will definitely be many old players who want to drive traditional steam locomotives or new users who are waiting.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cloadmcally

Cloadmcally Active Member

Not if I make them! usually more valley shaped Lol

We've been told many times that steam as still a ways off, so it's very unlikely it'll be featured in this year's update, especially since the theme doesn't fit.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  14. 59321747

59321747 Well-Known Member

1. In fact, I want the annual update to look like this:
    2. A brand new route plus steam locomotive!
    3. The Northeast Corridor has been updated to the TSW2 world, and the length of the route has been extended (because players who already have this route can get the update for free, please note! The extension of this route requires players to pay.
    4. An arbitrary route appeared in the TSW2 world

15. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

The whole Train Sim World platform should be unified by now. Just call the whole thing Train Sim World. Or at the most, put the year number behind it like it's the case with Train Simulator (now 2021). Everyone knows what it is and all content is poured into that one. It's just updated every year. But Train Sim World is more and more confusing with each new release and announcement.

- Train Sim World 2020
    - Train Sim World 2
    - Preserved Collection DLC, each for both of the above
    - Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour (Separate game? Paid DLC? New game mode?)
    - Train Sim World 2: Spirit of Steam
    - Train Sim World 2 "big summer release" (Free update? New game? Train Sim World 3? Train Sim World 2022?)

It would be great to see clearly how the future of TSW will look like technically. Because right now all I see is announcement upon announcement, but it's not clear what is what and how these will connect, if at all. And it stops me from buying more DLC because I don't want to be cut off from content once again, or be forced to start over once again from level 1.

• Like Like x 12
  16. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

Rush hour is the big summer release, it will be the updated base back possibly with a deluxe version that may include a new route. It will be essentially a free core upgrade unless you want to buy the base game again if you don't have all the routes it includes. This is often a very good deal if you don't have everything in the new base game as it is £25 at full price and may have one or two routes you still want.

I presume it is called TSW2 because it won't be compatible with TSW and TSW2020, they have to keep the 2 to distinguish it from these. That break in compatability will be there forever.

Spirit of Steam feels like it will be sold separately and as such be a paid upgrade for everyone. What will be interesting is whether it is required to add steam functionality to the core game or whether you could buy a future steam loco DLC without having Spirit of Steam. That would make things more awkward if so but it isn't clear yet. I assume they just want to make some return on the extensive development work involved in bringing steam to the game.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  17. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

As usual people fly off the handle with the least amoutn of information. I don't know why people were expecting revolutions when DTG have shown over the years that they might poke towards evolution, but then often not in the ways people have asked for...

It sounds to me like RH is simply TSW2-22 but they've given it a name rather than the annual revision number

Hopefully the routes announced on May 4th will be good ones, but I won't hold any breath

• Like Like x 5
  18. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

Frankfurt U-Bahn is much needed for the Rush Hour Update.

• Like Like x 2
  19. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

Frankfurt or S-Bahn Rhein-Main in general is my hope and dream since years!

The upcoming DB BR420 would fit in, too when the route is dated back 15 years ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  20. LeadCatcher

LeadCatcher Well-Known Member

21. Jpantera

Jpantera Well-Known Member

Quite a lot of doom being predicted here?

Routes are being released as bundle. Some improvements to core engine are put in. This is par for the course.

Are folk expecting Waterloo to Weymouth style routes with full AI en route for the price of a Burger meal from any well known fast food chain?

I think realistic expectations are needed.

TSW2 has a long way to go before its improved on however is anyone forced to buy it or its DLC?

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  22. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

This is a perfect opportunity for people to start complaining about having to pay for an update, despite not knowing if that’s what’s happening, and last years update being fantastic value for money, although still an essential purchase even if you didn’t want the routes included. For me a paid update including lots of content I don’t have would be the best option. Let me be the first to announce my dismay if it is a free update. Always good to get your complaints in before knowing any facts, I find. Very much looking forward to the announcement of the facts though. It won’t please all of us, that’s guaranteed.

As for what the routes are that are being announced as well, we can almost certainly expect a US passenger route. The announcement is on 4th May, or May 4th as our US cousins inexplicably call it. This is Star Wars Day so it would be fitting if one of the routes was “The Empire Builder Strikes Back” or something like that. Not a prediction by the way, just talking my usual nonsense.

• Like Like x 6
  23. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

8D60C5EF-60EC-4C5E-AF0D-40E68EB20204.jpeg I was on Saturday in Frankfurt, the U-Bahn Lines are really busy.
    From Monday to Friday it’s like a 3-5 minutes Takt.

• Like Like x 6
  24. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

Can we stop tossing around route ideas here? We have a route suggestion forum for a reason you know! ;)

Besides, given they're revealing the routes in May pretty clearly it's far along and I don't see releasing beyond July, and I'm expecting more toward June. Given we have a UK and German route being made at the moment we're probably not seeing them enter the production rotation again for another two or so months at least. So with those regions the route include will almost certainly be something we already know about.

I have my doubts on the US passenger route even being included, even if it enters production now we're talking probably at least three months before it's any sort of releasable state. Unless they either put in a lot of crunch time or have a shorter development time then normal I don't see it making release. And frankly if either of those two other options are true than I'm gonna be very concerned we're gonna see another WCML South situation unfold. Clinchfield might not fit the theme they're going for but it's the only US route that's came out since TSW2 launched, and I still tend to think it's most likely, besides I think they're gonna want one freight line in the base game.

I suspect if any new route gets launched alongside Rush Hour it's gonna be Cathcart Circle. It's been in production for a little while now, and I'm suspecting it's gonna be a June/July release, which is gonna be perfect timing for the update if it releases when I think it will. And it's a commuter route, which fits right along with the theming of Rush Hour. With that said I kind of doubt it will be a Base route, I think it's more likely to be in the Deluxe edition similar to what they did with TSW2020 and Peninsula Corridor. Southeastern instead I think will end up being the base game inclusion seeing as it's the only other route been made in the UK (from DTG) since TSW2's launch.

• Like Like x 4
  25. ARuscoe

If it's the "usual summer update" that's normally August, and I don't see any reason for that to change

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  26. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

Boy, I hope you're right and your crystal ball has been suitably polished.

Actually, we use both. 4th of July or July 4th, for instance.
    This may come as a surprise, but we actually believe that we've improved the English language overall.;)

• Like Like x 3
  27. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

Heavy Haul Beta was December 2016.
    Full release of Heavy Haul was March 2017.
    TSW1 was July 2018.
    2020 was August 2019.
    Finally TSW2 was August 2020, but with a asterisk that it supposed to be a July release.
    And that's not getting into TS Classic which has released in various release months throughout the decade, normally toward September/October I believe, with exceptions.

So August is not standard by any means, TSW2 wasn't even planned for August.

As for why I think June TSW2 was announced in June ahead of the planned July release I think it's fair to assume a similar pattern here and that June's very likely. Granted could be wrong, which is why I added that I can see it releasing in July, but considering both TSW1 & 2 I don't see it coming out further than July.

• Like Like x 1
  28. Crosstie

Crosstie Well-Known Member

It may have been in the planning stage or even early production for some amount of time. I don't think you can rely on the Roadmap for an indication of the "Rush Hour" routes at this point. If they were on the Roadmap, there wouldn't be any dramatic announcements on May 4th.

• Like Like x 1
  29. ARuscoe

I'm not the sort to "pin a date on things" so frankly, I don't care. What you need to remember is you will now be quoted across the forum as "It'll be released in x month because Mich said so"
    I would still bet for an August release rather than a June one, simply because they haven't said what they're working on and June is 12 weeks away...

• Like Like x 1
  30. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

The way you write dates does not make sense. We do it in increasing size order Day/Month/Year, a truly logical way. Having the smallest unit sandwiched between two larger ones, Month/Day/Year, makes no sense whatsoever. If you went Year/Month/Day then that would be acceptable. People have been using both ways of saying it here for many years too and writing the date as both 4th May and May 4th, while saying ‘fourth of May’ or ‘May the fourth’ or even ‘May fourth’.

As for language in general you have taken it in a different direction for sure but I cringe when I hear words like route, buoy and missile. In fifty years time it will be even worse because everyone here will be using American English as well as the ever increasing poor grammar and using the completely wrong or made up words (alot, atleast, aswell and ‘could of’ etc.). A triple whammy. There are children growing up in the UK with US accents too because of all the videos they watch on Youtube. In years to come, when they are asked what their accent is they can proudly say ‘internet’. It’s something the robot overlords will have to program out of us. Or is that ‘programme out of’ us. I’ve lost track to be honest.

• Like Like x 6
  31. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

Strongly disagree, Clinchfield entered full production around Late-September last year, and it only just got released. Granted DTG have mentioned that recent projects have had a few delays, so new ones might not be in the pipeline as long. But I don't see it coming out till at least July, and I think it will be more toward August. If they're announcing the routes next month they have to be fairly certain they'll be able to make release, and I don't think anything beyond GCC is gonna far enough in development that they can be certain it will be ready. I think it's more likely that GCC turns out not to be a part of Rush Hour in any form than the US passenger route being ready for it.
    I really don't care what others do with my post, if someone runs wild with it then and puts words in my mouth it's their problem. If they read something from a monkey like me and go "This Mich guy without a profile pic's a Einstein, I'll listen to him unconditionally" frankly they need reality to bonk them on the head with disappointment, that's the best way to learn things in a lot of cases after all.

Besides, my post is what I believe, and many respects it's not what I want if I were going pie in the sky. I'd rather see it delayed to August and come with a new US passenger route than it coming out in June/July with Clinchfield for example, I just bought the latter after all, it being included does absolutely nothing for me. And general I prefer DTG taking their time with things, saying "they won't release it till October" is setting higher expectation for me, because then I have a expectation of greater polish. Maybe that's not the case for others, but again I don't really care what others do with it, it's their job to manage their expectations, last I checked I'm not paid to do that yet.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  32. ARuscoe

I would be very much surprised (borderline flabbergasted) if Clinchfield could ever be described as "rush" anything... Except maybe the fruit train. The whole route seems prosaic to me (then again I'm biased against US stuff generally)

• Like Like x 3
  33. Alex_m30x#7297

Alex_m30x#7297 Well-Known Member

lies!

• Like Like x 1
  34. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

I know right? But what other option do they have? There's some preserved routes that would fit the theme, but DTG don't usually include older routes with yearly updates, half the point of swapping out routes is to include routes made up to modern standards after all. They could include a new US passenger route, but if you ask me thinking a route that officially isn't even in the works yet will be included is just wishful thinking. Furthermore even if it's ready who's to say they won't toss it into the Deluxe edition like with WCML South or Peninsula Corridor? At which point they need to include something in the base game, and once again that really just leaves Clinchfield. Unless they break the US-UK-GER route trio they've been doing for years now I think Clinchfield's likely despite not being a passenger route.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  35. ARuscoe

They have loads of options... The "Major update" on the roadmap is likely to be THIS update, and given they've staked their update on "rush hour" that says to me it's likely to be high capacity commuter routes (which I'm sure will "annoy" some) which I don't have an issue with SO LONG AS they also update the core requirements - passengers, dispatcher etc

As always, I'll wait for the official release info (from May 4th onwards), take a deep breath, wade through the midden thrown by the usual protagonists on here and then probably find something in there to appreciate

All the while silently giggling to myself as the people who throw the midden wind themselves and each other up.

• Like Like x 3
  36. Mr JMB

Mr JMB Well-Known Member

Its clear there are things happening which are not on the roadmap, to take the well trodden line: if it isn't on the roadmap it isn't being worked on (unless it is and we want to keep it a secret). There are hardly any routes on the roadmap in production from DTG, well there presumably are, but they aren't being announced until 4th May.

37. Inkar

Inkar Well-Known Member

It has been confirmed in the streams that there are more things waiting to be announced, plus now we have the date. I'm sure this is correct.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  38. nyswat19

nyswat19 Member

I really hope this effects LIRR.. if there is alot more traffic on the route.. I would really enjoy it and also being the passenger will be better :)

• Like Like x 1
  39. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

So i see lots of speculation about what "rush hour" will be, but this above seems pretty definitive.

I'd say maybe one new route in the bundle (at most), and very unlikely to be anything not already announced.

Something like: SEHS, HMA, LGV, and Cathcart Circle, maybe?

Only thing is lack of a US route, so that could be a wildcard if they already have something well along in production.

But i see lots of talk about new or upgraded features, which seems like people setting themselves up for a major disappointment.

Am i missing something here?? I'd love to be wrong....

• Like Like x 3
  40. Mich

Mich Well-Known Member

It's worth noting Matt's said there's gonna be some passenger related improvements, which the New Journey's article further confirms with its write up on Rush Hour, so there's definitely more to it than it being a route bundle.
    Pretty much every release of DTG's train sim has at least one route each from the UK, US, & Germany. The only one I'm not sure about is Rail Simulator, it might not have had a German route, but I know it did have a couple UK & US routes. It also seems Train Simulator 2013 was UK focused, so it didn't have US or Germany, but that's the last time they've completely broke from that formula, and it was in 2012, so it's a more than solid pattern at this point. The only other notable ones are TSW 2020, which had its own set of routes but kept Sand Patch and GWR from the previous route bundle, and Train Simulator 2017, which had the LGV alongside the standard trio, and it had the beta for TSW. Maybe we could see LGV or Bakerloo as a fourth route, but I would not be willing to bet on that happening considering those are the exceptions to the rule.

• Like Like x 1
  41. MetrolinkF125#916

MetrolinkF125#916 Well-Known Member

Well the article (and stream) clearly point to major improvements in how passengers are handled in TSW and improvements to the TSW dispatcher, since the use of phrases like “platforms fill with a bustle of passengers” and “The volume of traffic on the network increases to take on the extra load” convey this. I believe this rush hour add-on, update, mode, whatever it is, would result in greater passenger quantities on trains and in stations, a lot more trains running on the line without performance issues, and possibly the addition of layers on HMA on console. DTG said they’ll announce the upcoming routes (notice how I said “routes” and not “a route”) that will come with rush hour. This may mean that existing routes will get improved (such as improvements to rail traffic on LIRR and layers on HMA for consoles), or that brand new routes will be announced that will support this new rush hour thing. But, of course, nothing is official until DTG confirms it themselves on May 4th...

• Like Like x 7
  42. Disintegration7

Disintegration7 Well-Known Member

Hope you're right, but i'm keeping my expectations firmly in check for now.

I'm reminded of when "Journey mode" was first announced, and the speculation was rampant about all the things it could entail- and it ended up being a curated timetable mode and there was much disappointment.

That's not to say journey mode is bad, or anything, but people let marketing-speak get a hold on them, and i worry the same thing is happening here. Time will tell, though.

• Like Like x 7
  43. MetrolinkF125#916

MetrolinkF125#916 Well-Known Member

If rush hour ends up being a game update, then maybe dovetail would release a new passenger route bundle to accompany the release of rush hour as the main default routes supporting the new software, and for those who either can’t or don’t want to buy them maybe DTG would overhaul existing routes (maybe HMA, LIRR, and SEHS) so they can take advantage of the new rush hour upgrade without having to own the new routes. As time goes by the remaining passenger routes can be upgraded to support rush hour, kinda like what is happening with the preserved collection.

As for the rush hour route pack, Cathcart circle looks like the likely candidate for the brand new UK route that’ll support rush hour at launch. An American passenger route (likely NJT w/ Amtrak NEC) would accompany it. Finally, for the German commuter route supporting rush hour, I think they might take a different approach to things, kinda like how the BKL was the first subway route released, maybe a German U-bahn route would accompany NJT and Catchcart, to give us a break from ICE and S-Bahn trains. But, until DTG confirms it, this is just pure speculation.

• Like Like x 4
  44. Blu

Blu Active Member

What Guards? we have to do that ourselves which is a step back from TS1 in some ways :(

45. Blu

Blu Active Member

To all.
    Assumption is the mother of all F%"kups. so lets just see what occurs. No need to get stressed about what was said and what it may mean. Life is too short.

• Like Like x 2
  46. Louis-MTA NYCTA

Louis-MTA NYCTA Well-Known Member

I like the idea of this being something different, but knowing DTG's past with some unfinished deliverables I am quite skeptic.
    But nevertheless I am interested in this idea/concept.
    It will add more challenge to the game and more services to make the routes more lively, busy and makes you feel the rush. At least this is what was mentioned (Something that TSW franchise currently lacks)
    However I am interested in the routes being chosen for this new idea.

Many routes can be considered but by far my choice and requested route is the NYC Subway respectively.

The NYC subway seems like such a strong possibility as it fills all prerequisites regarding "Rush Hour" services. It's famous, it's busy, it never sleeps (Except during COVID-19), it has unique infrastructure both elevated and underground, it's full of diverse and unique trains both old and new, and it's full of action always.

Gives me excitement just thinking about driving an express train alongside a local train and having those train "races" between stations. Something like this is possible in the extensive NYC subway. Anyways enough of my NYC Subway rambling.

Overall I am very interested in how this unfolds but more information is to come on May 4th, 2021 at 3PM UTC, via trainsimworld.com.

• Like Like x 2
  47. QNS Chris

QNS Chris Well-Known Member

I totally agree and am totally biased toward your argument (I live in Flushing). DTG's stellar performance on the Bakerloo line - their ability to model and satisfyingly simulate a subway-type environment, with it's lower-speeds, closer stations, and need for greater attention to detail - gave me great hope for their ability to model a NYCT subway route in the future. In essence, DTG proved with Bakerloo that they can create rapid transit routes (and that's not counting the S-Bahn Rapid Transit route) an seamlessly integrate them into the TSW/2 platform.

I'd like to see DTG model an NYCT route with a decent amount of scenery diversity - my first choice would be the A to Lefferts and the Rockaways, but with 44x stations, this could be asking for a bit too much. While a large portion of the route is underground, and it it could be manageable from a development perspective, I fear for it being too repetitve, and I'd prefer quality over quantity.

One of our isolated lines, the 7 or L, or even a more-isolated like the J/Z could work well. The 7 received a nice tribute in the World of Subways franchise, but the anachronisms (the presence of the Lippmann Plaza exit at Main Street, the signage used throughout the route, the overhead passageway at Junction, to name a few) and the poor modeling / performance of the R36s, seriously detracted from my experience. If DTG took a pass at the present-day 7, with modes on the R188 for CBTC-manual and ATO, I think they would knock it out of the park.

Sufficed to say (and back to the topic at hand), I'm excited at the Rush Hour prospect of increased service frequency, which if applied to the LIRR (among others), would greatly improve the experience.

• Like Like x 3
  48. space_ace96

space_ace96 Active Member

I don't really want to go into baseless speculation, but I'm a bit disappointed by all the hate directed at a passenger focused update earlier in this thread. While UK and German routes released so far have been very passenger focused, they have had some freight involvement, especially the German routes. I don't think anyone needs reminding that all US routes either remastered (SPG), released (Clinchfield), or on the roadmap (Cane Creek) so far for TSW2 have been exclusively freight-oriented. Even the last route before (Oakville) was freight. At least SEHS and HMA had freight trains on them if you had the layers for it, plus the 363, and I assume that Hamburg-Lubeck will have some freight, plus the stuff TSG has in the works. Heck even Arosa has a freight scenario. Also, most passenger in TSW2 has been high-speed. It is long past time for commuter style passenger routes, especially from the US. Remember the last one was Peninsula Corridor back in the summer of 2019. Even ECW was 2019. So I think we deserve a bone. I hate to echo DTG but if y'all don't want it, don't buy it just like several of us haven't bought a US route in two years since PC because we don't like freight. I only bought Clinchfield because I wanted something recent from the US and I regret it.

Anyway, I'm hoping the Rush Hour bundle is new routes, even better if it's routes not on the roadmap. I already have SEHS and HMA, and I don't have any intention of getting Cathcart at this time because I'm a little tired of UK routes. Even so, I'd be content with an update to train density, but I don't see there being much to add seeing as HMA has a full timetable with all layers and SEHS already has a lot of chasing yellows during rush hour. Hopefully there is a better dispatch system, potentially including dynamic dispatching. It really breaks immersion when you for example can't leave Munich until the miles out train gets in due to it being "scheduled" to pass through the track first. Another thing that probably will never come but I think would be neat would be some form of conductor functionality, such as buzzers, flag stop requests on routes that have that, or even getting off the train at stations. Pipe dream, I know. Personally, I'm not interested in seeing any more work wasted on LIRR. The route to me is empty, flat, boring, and lifeless, and I don't see it ever feeling like anything beyond that. The sounds are distractingly bad too. One of the more scenic NJT routes would be lovely. I also like a mix of EMU and loco-hauled traffic, and the ability to use cab cars. Subway would be nice (and perfectly fit with DTG's troubled relationship with distant scenery), but it would be nice to have one that isn't all underground like Chicago's L or some DC Metro lines or NYC subway lines. Anyway we will see what comes on the 4th. All I know is whatever comes, they had better do it right.

• Like Like x 6
  49. londonmidland

londonmidland Well-Known Member

I don’t mean to rain on your parade but the Bakerloo Line was far from a stellar performance. In fact it’s quite the opposite.

Stations look, feel and sound like ghost towns. The sounds overall are nothing short of poor for ambience, the train itself and also in tunnels. Everything just seems far too quiet and sterile. The hustle and bustle of London just isn’t there.

• Like Like x 9
  50. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

LGV journey reference?