Wonterail's Service Mode Timetable's

Discussion in 'Guides' started by WonterRail, Aug 19, 2019.

Tags:
?
  1. Keep posting them on this thread

15 vote(s)
    88.2%
  2. Start a new thread

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. (Using this response as a test for future thread)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

Next batch of timetables to receive the trains per hour tab have now been updated for the preserved collections routes that came out on Thursday. These include:
    • Main-Spessart Bahn
    • Rapid Transit
    Also the Köln-Aachen timetable has been updated with the additional RE1/Freight Services supplemented by MSB.

Each of these timetables can be found either on the first post, or in their respective posts which can be accessed from the first post.

• Like Like x 4
  2. mr.aln663

mr.aln663 Member

Hello. I have TSW 2020 on PS4 and I noticed that the GWE time does not coincide at all. For example all the trains in the timetable that have terminus or departure from West Ealing in game are not there, but most of the timetables of the normal Reading-Paddington trains coincide. Can you tell me if I have an old version of TSW or the timetables of the routes change depending on the game platform?

3. WonterRail

There is an issue on the consoles where not all of the services are present, mainly the services between Paddington and West Ealing. This is not an issue on the PC. There is a way to access these hidden services if you follow the advice of these two videos here for both of the consoles:

• Like Like x 1
  4. mr.aln663

mr.aln663 Member

Thank you very much for your help

5. WonterRail

Even if none of the services had any timings or schedule to speak of, I was still able to create a pdf timetable for Isle Of Wight.

Hopefully, this should be helpful for those trying to find they way round the latest route.

EDIT 21/10/2020: Fixed up a few timings for a few services.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. djcwey

djcwey Well-Known Member

I wonder whether this will be 'fixed' in the Preserved Collection version of GWE?

7. WonterRail

The Koln-Aachen timetable has been updated one more time which now features the additional services from Rhein-Ruhr Osten (S-Bahn and intermodal freight).

Also, the following timetables have been updated to now feature the trains per hour tab:
    • CN Oakville Subdivison
    • Rhein-Ruhr Osten
    • West Somerset Railway
    Each of these timetables can be found either on the first post, or in their respective posts which can be accessed from the first post.

Right, the timetable for Hauptstrecke München - Augsburg will be next and that's going to be a big task as there are over 400 services to go through, but I hope to have it out within the next week or two.

8. sylvain

sylvain Member

[QUOTE = "WonterRail, poste: 196162, membre: 7734"] L'horaire Cologne-Aachen a été mis à jour une fois de plus et comprend désormais les services supplémentaires de Rhein-Ruhr Osten (S-Bahn et fret intermodal).

De plus, les horaires suivants ont été mis à jour pour inclure désormais l'onglet trains par heure:
    • Subdivison du CN Oakville
    • Rhein-Ruhr Osten
    • Chemin de fer West Somerset
    Chacun de ces horaires se trouve soit sur le premier poste, soit dans leurs publications respectives accessibles depuis le premier poste.

Bien, le calendrier pour Hauptstrecke München - Augsburg sera le prochain et ce sera une tâche importante car il y a plus de 400 services à traverser, mais j'espère l'avoir d'ici une semaine ou deux. [/ QUOTE]

bonjour, je viens de voir que vous avez fait l'horaire de la ligne Hauptstrecke München - Augsburg
    pouvez-vous indiquer le nombre de voies pour l'aller et le retour et pour toutes les lignes déjà sorties, merci d'avance

9. WonterRail

Well here it is. Nearly a week of work and over 400 services later, I have finally completed the full timetable for TSW2's newest route, Hauptstrecke München - Augsburg.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. geloxo

geloxo Well-Known Member

Many thanks. I was also looking for this as I wanted to ride as passenger to explore some of the latest routes.

Cheers

11. WonterRail

Just updated the Isle Of Wight with new timings to reflect the recent update that added timings to all the services. Plus I've also add the trains per hour tab to the last 3 routes that didn't have it which were Great Western Express, Northern Trans-Pennine & NEC New York.

I will be doing an updated timetable for Ruhr-Sieg Nord featuring some of the additional services from the DB BR 363 add-on, but since this was easier to do, I decided to do the Isle Of Wight timetable update/adding trains per hour to the last three timetables first.

• Like Like x 2
  12. WonterRail

Updated the Ruhr-Sieg Nord timetable with the following:
    • DB BR 363 Services added
    • Updated timings for some Eastbound passenger/freight services
    • Timings for 14:54 RB91 Service updated
    This timetable can be access from it's respective post which can be accessed from the top of the page.

• Like Like x 2
  13. WonterRail

Just made some changes to two of the timetables which are:

Sand Patch Grade
    • C40-8W Services added
    • Adjusted timings of existing services in order to accommodate the new services
    • Colour coded the services to better distinguish what service is what
    Hauptstrecke München - Augsburg
    • Adjusted timings of several services departing from Munich or RE/RB services waiting for a Eastbound ICE service to overtake it at Olching
    These timetables can be access from their respective posts which can be accessed from the top of the page.

• Like Like x 3
  14. WonterRail

Just updated the Northern Trans-Pennine timetable with the following:
    • The majority of the services have had their timings redone to reflect the changes made to the timetable in the TSW2 version of the route.
    This timetable can be access from it's respective post which can be accessed from the top of the page.

• Like Like x 3
  15. WonterRail

Just finished the timetable for LGV Méditerranée. Since there are not many services, I was able to finish this pretty quickly. However, I may come back and update this later on since there are also many AI services that arrive and depart out of Marseille that don't stop at either Aix-en-Provence or Avignon. I just need to find out how many of these services exist before adding them to the timetable.

EDIT 20/12/2020 15:35: Added 6 AI Services that run the length of the line but don't stop at any of the stations other than Marseille.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Alex_m30x#7297

Alex_m30x#7297 Well-Known Member

WonterRail Will you do sehs and bakerloo?? Please i really want thanks!!

17. WonterRail

The SEHS timetable is pretty much done, but I am not going to release it just yet though as I am waiting for the update that adds a few more freight services to the timetable via East Coastway, just to see if it adds any more freight services that run the line (This shouldn't be too far away).

As for the Bakerloo timetable, I did previously say that I'm not going to do it until timetable expansion comes out, however, I might actually end it doing it anyways, since it's seems like it's going to be a while still before we even see more services on the Bakerloo Line.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Alex_m30x#7297

Alex_m30x#7297 Well-Known Member

thanks! Also they are saying bakerloo might not be possible more services :/

19. james#6343

james#6343 Member

I was honestly JUST about to start doing the same thing. Let me know if you need help creating time-tables in the future. I'm sure that it would make things easier, especially with routes that have 100-200+ time tables. Would happily split the work with you! :)

20. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

First of all, this is amazing! I did make myself a list of stations and speed limits so I can drive with the HUD off, but I didn't bother to also note down the timings. But this is absolutely fantastic, not only does it help to chose interesting services, but it also helps to keep the HUD off more often <3

On HMA, there are some double ICE runs, that are not accessible through the timetable, but if you spawn on foot. I was wondering if those services are included in your schedule?

21. WonterRail

Yes they are and here's a overview of what they are:
    • 2:48 ICE 615 (Westbound ICE)
    • 5:32 ICE 619 (Eastbound ICE)
    • 7:05 ICE 802 (Westbound ICE)
    • 9:42 ICE 991 (Eastbound ICE)
    • 10:15 ICE to Depot
    • 11:27 Depot to München
    • 11:47 ICE 596 (Westbound ICE)
    • 16:21 ICE 705 (Eastbound ICE)
    • 16:54 ICE to Depot
    • 17:27 Depot to München
    • 17:47 ICE 590 (Westbound ICE)
    • 20:41 ICE 611 (Eastbound ICE)
    • 21:14 ICE to Depot

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  22. WonterRail

Well everyone the wait is over. After a small delay to wait for the recent patch that came out yesterday, I have finally finished the full timetable for Southeastern High Speed. Featuring all the Passenger, Freight, Depot and Railtour services this route provides, plus the 395 ai services that utilise the Ebbsfleet lower level platforms. Have a good day everyone.

EDIT 18/2/2021: Done a small update on newly released timetable to fix a small timing issue on the 6G13 service at Gillingham

I have also just updated the Hauptstrecke München-Augsburg timetable to adjust the timings of several services arriving and departing out of Munich Hbf. This timetable can be accessed from it's respective post which can be accessed from the first post of this thread.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 9
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  23. voltajtepes#7278

voltajtepes#7278 Member

Thanks so much for this!!!

24. WonterRail

These posts aged about as well as milk because guess what????…..

…I made a Bakerloo Line timetable anyways!

But in all seriousness, I tried to wait for a timetable expansion to come out, but as time moved on, it became clear that we weren't getting one any time soon and it's removal from the roadmap was what ultimately persuaded me to do it anyways.

Whether we will get a timetable expansion eventually, who knows? But for now, enjoy this timetable I made here, featuring all the services and a new feature which shows the trains that run the line and how many services each train has.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  25. Shaun123

Shaun123 Well-Known Member

Amazing work WonterRail - we’d be lost without this!

26. WonterRail

Done a few updates to the following timetables:

Great Western Express:
    • The full timetable for Diesel Legends has been added as a separate section of the existing pdf timetable (Found on page 22 onwards and includes all the passenger, freight and depot moves that timetable provides)
    Sand Patch Grade:
    • Fixed missing dashes for services Q359 & V619 when they pass through Fairhope
    Southeastern High Speed:
    • Adjusted the timings for Service 2L87 to Rainham as this service gets stuck behind Service 2K14 at Rochester
    All these timetables can be found from their respective posts which can be accessed from the top of the page.

Now, with all that done, I'm going to be starting work on the Arosalinie timetable and hopefully I should aim to have that out within the next few days.

• Like Like x 3
  27. WonterRail

Finally came back and finished the timetable for Arosalinie, which also includes the timetable that comes with the Rhb Anniversary Pack. All services are included except for the run-around services at either end of the route.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  28. WonterRail

New timetable for Clinchfield Railroad is now available, complete with all the main line runs and most of the turns and shifters that run on this route.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  29. WonterRail

Two of the existing timetables have been given the following updates:

Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr
    • Added IC services that came with the recent DB BR 101 add-on
    • Redone timings on existing to reflect recent updates done to it in TSW2
    Bakerloo Line
    • Added depot timing for service 240-16 when it goes into London Road Depot
    Both of these timetables can be found from their respective posts which can be accessed from the first post on page one.

• Like Like x 2
  30. jimhagenwarp

jimhagenwarp New Member

Will timetable Hamburg-Lübeck come out? :)

31. WonterRail

Currently doing it right now, should be out in the next few days.

• Like Like x 2
  32. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

I presume you are also working on the new RT timetable?

33. jimhagenwarp

jimhagenwarp New Member

☺️☺️

34. WonterRail

I will also be doing it at some point. I will be doing it similar to how I did the Diesel Legends timetable on Great Western Express and incorporating it as a separate section of the existing pdf timetable.

However, since the S6 services on the 2021 timetable are currently broken, I'm going to wait until they're fixed first before doing it just so it's makes the job of doing them a lot easier.

• Like Like x 3
  35. oliverwest523

oliverwest523 New Member

Improvement Idea
    lack of train sim world timetable graphs

(Idea taken from www.2D53.co.uk)
    easy to read Timetable Graph
    coloured trains

36. WonterRail

Timetable for Hauptstrecke Hamburg - Lübeck is now here, with all passenger, freight and depot services included.

EDIT 19/5/2021: Just fixed a small issue with the 89419 freight service as it starts at Hamburg-Rothenburgsort and not Hamburg Hbf.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
    • Helpful Helpful x 3
  37. WonterRail

Updated two timetables with new additions and just a fix and small issue up.

Rapid Transit:
    • Added the new 2021 timetable that came with the May 11th update, featuring all services featured in that timetable.
    Hauptstrecke Rhein-Ruhr
    • Fixed and corrected the timings for the freight services.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  38. NekoTashi

NekoTashi Member

Yeah, you included all except the station numbers where one can take said train!!!! <.< Useless timetable if you ask me.

39. WonterRail

What do you even mean by station numbers? Do you mean the platform in which the train departs from?

Also, if you want to give feedback, that's fine, but there is no need to be aggressive like that.

• Like Like x 2
  40. WonterRail

New timetable for Cathcart Circle Line is now finished. With services to Neilston, Newton, around the Circle and to Shields Depot, plus the one Engineering and two railtour services are featured.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 13
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  41. Wolfovizer

Wolfovizer Well-Known Member

Amazing, thank you :)

• Like Like x 2
  42. Vinnie

Vinnie Well-Known Member

There's absolutely nothing useless about the timetable except your own personal opinion. WonterRail is an important contributor and have all my respect

• Like Like x 7
  43. WonterRail

New timetable for the newly released Cane Creek, featuring the services that run on the this route between either Thompson and Potash or Brendal and Moab.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  44. jeff.engle

jeff.engle Active Member

Thank you so much for clear and well organized time tables. This is a great help. :love:

• Like Like x 1
  45. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

Hi everyone and thanks for the timetables as always! I thought this was the right topic to ask my question, since it relates to timetables.
    On Cathcart Circle there are some services that pull into the sidings (like 2I23 0910 Glasgow-Glasgow, which starts at the sidings). Does anyone have a complete list of which services do this thing? Thanks :)

46. WonterRail

Just went and had a look and found out about some of the services that pull into some of those sidings at Glasgow Central, Neilston and Newton.

Unfortunately, there is only 1 service that pulls into the siding at the entrance at Glasgow Central and that is at 8:25 (which goes on to form service 2I23 at 9:10 that goes around the circle anti-clockwise. But there are a few services that pull into the turnback siding at Newton which are not listed on the service selection. There are four of them in total and they are at...:
    • 8:25 (Which forms service 2P09 at 8:34)
    • 18:49 (Which forms service 2P39 at 19:49)
    • 19:49 (Which forms service 2P11 at 20:49)
    • 20:48 (Which forms services 2P43 at 21:49)
    All the services that they go on to form are services to Glasgow via Pollokshields East. Plus, after the first leg of the railtour service down o Neilston, the train goes into the turnback siding there, but it is not listed as part of the service selection, nor it is part of the service instructions, which means it must be an individual service on it's own. I don't have the exact time for that as it goes straight into it after arriving at Neilston, but it happens around 14:21.

So that's all i could find for services that go into a siding that is not listed on the service selection, if there are anymore I can find, I'll let you know (Even though it would be nice if these services were actually listed in the service selection. I know they only take a minute to complete, but they would still be nice to see them listed there).

• Like Like x 1
  47. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Is this based on the full, PC timetable?

48. WonterRail

Yes it is.

• Like Like x 1
  49. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

This is some excellent work. I never knew these existed, or if I did, I quickly forgot about them (to my shame). I’ve already downloaded a few ready to print out. I’ll have fun with them.

• Like Like x 1
  50. rich#3924

rich#3924 Member

WonterRail Thank You for the timetables a very useful asset .

• Like Like x 1